Reviews for Not Dumbledore
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 2/6
This was a delightful look into Ron's trust in Harry, harry and his trauma, and him turning vigilante. indeed, harry isn't dumbledore. nice fic! i loved how you slowly built up to it, line by line, bit by bit. and that glimpse of romione in between & that harry&ron&hermione's friendship hadn't waned. lovely fic! thank you!
twotoe chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
I just reread this for the-well I don't know how many times. Not in a row, but over time when I suddenly go looking for it again. I love this story so much. Everything about it and about how in this story Ron, Hermione and Harry became these particular people that you wrote about. And I love that Harry Potter is not Albus Dumbledore.
ExXiled chapter 1 . 10/13/2023
It has been years since I've read this and yet I still come back to read it again. Probably one of the most chilling conclusions to a one-shot I've come across with Harry pretty much being driven into Insanity because of the Ministry and the Pureblood supremacists like Sirius. It manages to slowly build the payoff in a way that's not exaggerated and feels as natural as someone close to Harry like Ron would narrate. It manages to recap ALL of his and Harry's seven years at Hogwarts and the subsequent events without any other actual character being present but Ron and with no actual dialogue happening. Everything else is him pretty much reflecting after an Epilogue we didn't see. Which is, to me at least, pretty fascinating.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2023
Really good one shot that really shows a bond between bruvs. Might join my top 5 all time one shots
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2023
Pretty good, esp for your first.
Ivarr chapter 1 . 8/21/2023
Such a well written story. I have read and reread this many times.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2023
What an impressive story. I love the way you depict Harry through everyone's eyes vs. how Ron sees him for most of the story, and I especially love that ending where you reveal how Harry is different from Dumbledore in all the most important ways by being willing to handle stuff himself, rather than sacrifice children to it. What a very MFBA Harry, and I love it! Too right that he isn't Dumbledore.
Rebatrek chapter 1 . 7/26/2023
Very well done!
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 7/1/2023
Brilliant
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 7/1/2023
Brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2023
Wonderful pacing and details. Well done!
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2023
Great story. I loved it.
Mojito Mussolini chapter 1 . 5/28/2023
One of the best fanfics I have ever read.
minxblades chapter 1 . 5/11/2023
love it
Hariana Halone chapter 1 . 5/9/2023
The perfection! I love this story, the fact that it could have been done by Harry canon is even better if we remembers his use of the cruciate spell for little in Carrow and the fact that Ron and the minister know it chief kiss