Reviews for Not Dumbledore
Pretty fantastic.
VtrCst chapter 1 . 11/18
This is friggin great
HpDgdark chapter 1 . 11/14
damn that was actually really good
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 11/14
This was awesome. I would be 100% behind Harry right along with Ron.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 1 . 11/13
I really like this story. And you're right. Harry is not like Albus Dumbledore.
Midnightdreams33 chapter 1 . 11/4
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I loved the concept and how’d you’ve written this. Ron is truly a good mate.

I don’t believe their was any bashing at all and I don’t think anyone should or would have taken it as a bashing of Dumbledore (He is one of my favourite characters) It highlighted the differences between them and you wrote it beautifully.
victoriaperman chapter 1 . 10/31
that was soo good
Elise chapter 1 . 10/28
This was so good. I wasn't expecting the twist, and am so glad I clicked on this story. Very few people write Ron well, usually there's a lot if bashing, which I cannot stand, so thank you for that.
Thanks so much for sharing and for the recommendations that I'll be checking out!
Elise chapter 1 . 10/28
This was so goid
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 10/20
Good story. Very well written. Thank you.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/20
Cathartic!
bahnannah chapter 1 . 10/4
This is actually perfect. It accurately describes Harry and why he’s better than Dumbledore simply because Harry puts everyone else first before thinking of himself. He doesn’t want anyone to suffer like he and his family has. Family, blood related and those who were chosen.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 1 . 10/4
I fucking love it.
I love it.
I think it's amazing to read a fic that isn't bashing anyone.. it's like a palette cleanser. It's feels good to read a proper 'Golden Trio' fic. Thank you.