Reviews for Not Dumbledore
flammator chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
I've been a fan of your work for ages, and yes, it did strike me that this was your first finished work .. Loved the cadence you got going with the 'Not Dumbledore' motif. Write more. The world is a better place with good HP fanfiction in it. Especially one where no one got bashed, just lived up to their characters. Shades of grey.
Loved the story, goes without saying.
panth13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
thank you for sharing!
AragornII chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
It's good to see this. Would be wonderful if your main 3 HP stories progress...but if not, it doesn't diminish their amazing beginnings.

Thank you in any case...
IronMudblood chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
I found this story through Reddit, and I absolutely love it. There's a short story I once read about Ron being forced back in time and ending up as Dumbledore. Reading your summary, I wondered... But honestly this is so much better. You've got an all powerful hero, with an incredibly strong sense of good and evil, who is willing to do literally anything to protect those he loves... Yeah, this makes perfect sense. Nicely done.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Phenomenally well written premise! Even tho I am totally not a Ron fan this was so beautifully done. Thanks so much
kingslayer98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
this is fantastic
i love reading harry potter stories but this and "I'm still here" and "whats a little death between friends?" are some of my favourite stories
so thank you for sharing
renextronex chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
This one sent shivers down my spine
tem89202 chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
AMAZING!
vizzi chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
This is amazing. It's so refreshing seeing the characters human side. Fear, anger and revenge.
You are a good writer and I wish you a lot of inspiration. Keep up the great work
SnailFarts chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
This is incredible. I saw this story posted in my hufflepuff group on facebook, and had to track it down to tell you how much I loved it. Everything led up perfectly to Harry being a vigilante, but I still didn't see it coming! I loved all of the comparisons between Harry and Dumbledore, ending with the biggest way they're different: Harry won't let anyone get hurt. Harry won't let innocent people be collateral damage. This was a really great read. Thank you!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
I read this on Facebook and followed the link back to comment on how much I loved this. I love reading HP fanfic that takes place after the books - I love how you accurately portrayed the glimpses into their pain and trauma. It's very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Banner chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Amazing. Even though I *knew* what was happening, it was still so intense.

Thank you.
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
Okay I love this. Definitely one of my fave and wish there was more
RoseySparrow chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I love this so much.
Rebma726 chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
I came across this on facebook, wonderfully written! I cant wait to read more of your stuff!
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »