Reviews for Hanyo tte Nani?
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
talking about using japanese terms, the above was just right. i forgot to include 'terms that are untranslatable' in the review of 'a little lonelier'... since the manga/series/etc. used terms like 'youkai/yokai, mononoke, oni, bakemono' (all translated as 'demon') but the term for the western understanding of demon (akuma) was never used. i prefer to see the actual term used in the japanese than the dub's erroneous translation.

that said (yeah, i'm probably more than a little obsessed, don't get me started on how people wrongly pluralize japanese nouns)...

this was wonderful and sad and hopeful. inuyasha's life and struggle is a great commentary for the oppression and intolerance that so many groups of people experience all over the world even today. how people could hate and look down on an innocent child is beyond my scope of understanding.
gin
Silver Wurm chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Nice job!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
A little short, yes, but sweet none the less. The few glimpses we have of Inuyashas childhood is some of the most sweet moments ever in anime history to me - not due to the cruely, but due to the complete lack of understanding in Inuyashas eyes. He get sad, and then he runs to his Haha-ue, hoping against hope that she'll have an answer, a way to explain what's wrong and then he could fix it. But it wasn't something anyone could fix...

I'm so glad he has Kagome now. For a first IY fi, I'd say you've nailed the more tender side of Inuyasha pretty good! Congrats!
Youkaigirl99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is really good, and I really really like your writing style. Now I feel sorry for Inu...poor poor Inu...
MoodSightEyes chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
it was very cute and heart warming i think youshould write some more of it infact! i have a question though: have you ever written a lemon
Tomoyo Blossom1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Aw...that was the saddest/sweetest/kewtest fic I've ever read! You got the characters and their personalities perfectly! Please write more...there aren't many fanfics or information about Inuyasha's past.
WC Pemm chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Yi, I love you fics an' this one almost mad me cry! Starts sobbing into Yami NK's scarf

Yami NK- ...Meh. Nice fic, anyway.

Bops her Yami on the head It was more than nice! Poor chibi Inu-chan!

... Twitch
Elissa chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I love your stories! Keep writing.
Lyn chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
ok first i love it (major IY fan) & next what is OOC & AU? im new & i still dont know those

yours truly

Lyn
Violettegal345 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
adorable! keep writing! _ I kinda made a fic like this too. -_-;; Anyway, keep updating on all of your other fics as well! You are my favorite writer on ! ja ne
shirahima-syo chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
awe... how sweat

Kawaii!

O-wa-ri...

hehehe, one shots are fun sometimes:P
Saki3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Very good, very good! I approve very muchly! NJ; keep writing! I loved this, even if I didn't quite understand the Japanese until I read the footnote (I did guess what it meant, though!) Very good...

There was one mistake that bothered me, however. When Inuyasha was running to his mother, you wrote "farmers and passerbys," and it should really be "farmers and the passersby." Just thought I'd mention that.

Anyways, it's great; I love it! Waita go.
Solo-Strifer chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
: Nice story! I'm a huge fan of Inuyasha and this was an excelent fanfiction!

Lunar: Poor Inuyasha that really did seem like how his past would have been like.

: we have come to haunt you! Mwahahahaha!

Lunar: Love your stories! YK is actually getting jealous! ::snicker:: YK normally doesn't get jealous. Your lucky!

: NANI! I am NOT jealous... I just really wish I had her writing skills and is ticks me off that I don't!

Lunar: aka... jealous! . great story!
AleGnA chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Oh that was so sad! I loved it! Cute 2. *sniff, sniff* Good stuff!
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
T_T Kawaii! I liked it. I thought it was very well done, and I loved the end! I think it was in character, too. I would have gladly been little InuYasha's friend. *_*

Good job!