Reviews for Rythm of a Hero
Shadowslayer15 chapter 4 . 8/14
The part with Kyoka having Izuku or his head in her lap is a straight rip from Re:Zero with some slight word changes
Not bad
emiya-excalibur chapter 6 . 6/3
*gives cinnamon boy a massive hug*
Lazruth chapter 6 . 6/2
Oh dear gods above, REALLY?! Okay Izuku, I get you have depression, I get that you feel like things have been going too well for you and your experiences with Bakugo have made you paranoid, but for Hell's sake freaking TALK to somebody! Anybody!
Silverlink07 chapter 6 . 6/2
Ok so here's a song idea for the moment Izuku realizes he loves his best friend I'm hooked on a feeling, and you pick which version of the song be it the original ballroomesc style or the made popular by Guardians of the Galaxy
Old Herobrine chapter 5 . 5/28
Sooo... I feel like there's a slight continuity disconnect between the last chapter and this one. The outburst has no buildup from the last chapter, because back then, everything seemed just fine between them. There's no hint with Izuku being this pent-up and angry.
emiya-excalibur chapter 5 . 5/27
... Could you have been a little more gentle with that battering ram to my heart!? I mean it was really good, but still that hurt man. I can't wait to see the other side of the emotional spectrum, but for I need to peace out and go watch cat videos to make myself feel better.
Manly bandana chapter 4 . 5/27
Man, great chapter
emiya-excalibur chapter 4 . 5/27
That was SO touching! I always like it when Izuku can just vent his frustrations and have him be comforted by his girl. I also like the dynamic between the two you have going, it really cute. I cannot wait to see what comes next.
The Last Cowboy chapter 4 . 5/27
God that was powerful
Keep it up!
So I don’t want to knock your old work, but this rewrite has added so much detail and tapped into so much more potential that the first one was just missing, from what I remember. The flashback, the tidbit about her future costume, even acknowledging what losing your best friend as a kid can do to them when growing up... you touched on some great things, and I can’t wait to see what’s next in the rewrite! Hope you enjoy your summer vacation as well!
cerberus321 chapter 5 . 5/25
Sweet I hoped you enjoyed your vacation
The Last Cowboy chapter 5 . 5/25
Its fine man take as much time as u need, its still super good either way, keep up the good work!
Old Herobrine chapter 3 . 5/25
For the sake of peace and sanity, if you update one more time with an author’s note, I will riot.

Don’t post anything else unless it’s a chapter. What would help if you ever thought about it, is to direct all people to your profile and date mark that as your absence list. It’s easier by far to do instead of uploading doc texts with just an update of absence.
Sage Biju chapter 3 . 4/29
good story, i hope that you dont forgive it and continue writing see you and good luck