Reviews for Bouquet of Asphodels
DiagonAli chapter 33 . 8/3
Imagine my joy to finish Pomegranate and find an epilogue! my questions answered, but not fully. another abrupt ending, right before actual answers are delivered. again, we've got the crumb trail to follow to a decent conclusion, but I wish we could have had several more chapters to make it a tidy ending.

I'm pleased that, though there is mistrust from both sides, there is Reform happening. Muggleborn Hermione in Pureblood Cathal can do what wouldn't be possible. it's slow, painful and not enough, but Magical Britain is reforming. Democracy and transparency will be the norms for their children or grandchildren. that's beautiful
RonRR chapter 33 . 7/3
Interesting wrap up to Six Pomegranate Seeds.

Again, an abrupt ending.

Ron
goneabandonednolongerinuse chapter 33 . 5/26
Both Six Pomegranate Seeds and Bouquet of Asphodels are literal masterpieces. This is one of the most creative and original plots I have seen in the fan fiction community. I can whole heartedly say that this was more than worth my time, though I am unashamed to say that I finished Six Pomegranate Seeds in three days, and Bouquet of Asphodels in one.
RedKitsune2016 chapter 33 . 1/27
Interesting end. I like how logical you made Cathal.
kaira-hime chapter 33 . 12/12/2020
lived this story! is it really over?
Zolar33 chapter 33 . 11/24/2020
I love the politicking and intrigue, the discussions regarding post-war tensions and injustices. So many fics focus on relationships, it all gets stale after a while.
lindamusik22 chapter 33 . 10/18/2020
love the story!
fallfromreality chapter 33 . 10/6/2020
Everytime I reread this series I love it more and more! Easily the best fanfic Ive ever read purely for it ingenuity, creativity and the superb writing! You have woven such a beautiful, tragic and somehow so hopeful story. Its truly a treasure to read again nd again! Thank you for sharing and I hope one day you return to it for more!
xvector chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
I wish you referred to Hermione as Cathal - she’s a markedly different person at this point. It can be a bit disorienting to read. But perhaps that’s the intent.
PinkSlytherin chapter 33 . 9/11/2020
Loved it and hope there will be an epilogue or maybe another sequel?
Mia Carlisle chapter 33 . 8/29/2020
I'M OKAY, I'M WAIT
Samwise Pevensie chapter 33 . 8/25/2020
Wowv - an intelligent story - or rather - two intelligent stories.
Thank you so much.
Lora chapter 33 . 8/19/2020
While I understand Hermione Hermione having died and it ties up some probable storyline issues, I feel the ending was somewhat abrupt and slightly unsatisfactory. Like the first story I found this one unique, well thought out, and interesting. I hope there will be a sequel to this story.
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 33 . 8/17/2020
I am so incredibly invested in this world you have created, as well as your writing style (which is an absolute DELIGHT). I'm so chuffed to have found this series and I look forward to more ... while I devour the rest of your works.
AnaTheKitten chapter 33 . 7/12/2020
I just finished a reread of Six Pomegranate Seeds and found there was a sequel and finished it in the span of a few hours. I’m intrigued. I can’t wait to read more! I hope you find motivation and muse to come back and update!