Reviews for Heath's Determination
Guest chapter 29 . 12/1/2019
super ending, enjoyed reading, fred
Guest chapter 27 . 11/29/2019
love Audra here, such determination and cunning, fred
WillowDryad chapter 29 . 11/30/2019
I've really enjoyed seeing Heath's POV through Episode One. I'm happy to get a glimpse of that famous "well into last night" talk, and I loved the end. Very sweet and satisfying. Thank you!
WillowDryad chapter 27 . 11/28/2019
Very nice. I never heard Audra call her parents anything but Mother and Father, but that always sounded SO formal to me in the show. I'm still looking forward to that family talk. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :D
WillowDryad chapter 26 . 11/25/2019
I can't sign in, silly computer, but I enjoyed this. I hope you will give us that mysterious conversation that goes well into the night.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2019
interesting ending, fred
WillowDryad chapter 25 . 11/3/2019
I think this might be your best chapter so far. I like how he drew a parallel to the Barkleys and Rachel and Hannah and what they meant to him, blood or not. I always loved that "acceptance" moment between Jarrod and Heath. And I'm glad you gave Mrs. Sample a moment of consideration. Well done!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
enjoyed as ever, fred
WillowDryad chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
Always interesting reading Heath's evolving thoughts about his father's family. I had never thought of him being worried that Victoria just wanted one more gun on their side. It's a logical concern along with all the others Heath has. This had to have been so hard for all of them.

Looking forward to more.
CocoRocks chapter 24 . 10/6/2019
This is an interesting story. I like it.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2019
a very powerful scene in the series and a very powerful retelling here, fred
Guest chapter 23 . 9/22/2019
Not sure if you meant it, or if it is error, but Victoria said "in so many ways that could hurt" not "that could hurt him." There was no him in her statement.
WillowDryad chapter 23 . 9/22/2019
Well, Heath just got a paradigm shift. Nicely done.

What's he gonna do with those apples? ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/11/2019
enjoyed seeing this scene expanded upon from Heath's pov, fred
WillowDryad chapter 22 . 8/10/2019
Too bad Heath didn't get to see what happened next. I'm looking forward to what he thinks about Victoria's speech and what he was going to do with a hat full of apples. ;)