Reviews for A Cell of a Good Time
Timesliger chapter 26 . 1/16
I really hope this gets updated it just so much fun reading this with Cell throwing people for a loop it’s hilarious

I really want to see perfect Cell in action can’t wait read the looks on the villians and heros faces
J.J.R.46 chapter 1 . 11/30/2023
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More- government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other profiles on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best of your life. TIC TOC...
HellsMaji chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
"With the white hot rage of a thousand Hulks, I launched my arm at the asshole who shot me, grabbing his face and yanking down violently, his head slamming into the hard marble floor, creating a sizable crater in the process."

I'm pretty sure he just pulped that guys head. Like an exploding watermelon.
Waki Paki chapter 6 . 11/7/2023
Okay, this story is just dumb humor.
And I am crying laughing from reading this crap. So good.
branphillips001 chapter 1 . 11/6/2023
It is Gotham. If you have money, you can get anything at any hour at every corner/alley. All else fails, go to the Iceberg Lounge and tell Penguin you are gonna prank Batman. He'll get you the hot pink spray paint and even throw in a tapped camera as a first time customer bonus. Say what you will, Oswald knows how to cut a deal and sell...pretty much everything; excepting human trafficking. He does not deal in slaves. Prostitution is free game, slavery not so much. Not to say he doesn't sell people, he just doesn't sell slaves. Hell, he'd sell himself if there was a buyer.
nexusplayer chapter 26 . 9/23/2023
God damn it.
MORE I NEED MORE CHAPTER!
Also can we see some hints of another discordian chaos being.
Discord.
I feel like he'll fit in quite nicely
IamOminous chapter 26 . 8/26/2023
I hope you continue, I absolutely love this story! It's literally the best comedy fic on this website and quite possibly the Internet! Thanks for writing this it's given me so many laughs and good days!
Blasian Malaysian chapter 25 . 8/25/2023
You bitch! Stop hating China
Blasian Malaysian chapter 16 . 8/18/2023
You millennial feminist soyboy. It’s funny seeing a virgin 30 years old hate incels lol
Blasian Malaysian chapter 16 . 8/18/2023
Based white ass fuck the CIA
Blasian Malaysian chapter 13 . 8/17/2023
Yo white ass giving tip? Yo nasty white bitch
Blasian Malaysian chapter 12 . 8/17/2023
You Stupid white ass liberal millennial, you could have left without paying, but you are white bitch you payed. White trash
Blasian Malaysian chapter 6 . 8/15/2023