Reviews for GameGirl's CRAZY, CRAZY Day
digigirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
yay good job maybe write a squal about you , me , and sonic angel i love davis he so cute i want be with him my name renetta but called me digi girl my crset of lotaly and my panet is tigermon

mag mattle tiger mon angle tigermon.

digi ; ya y

tigermon yay digimon rule
Kira chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
Whoo HOO! The angel of iness agrees about elves, hayley! You should read ElfQuest.
sine amorem chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
OMG, you are just like my mom! the whoe "I made a funny" thing... ANd gosh, that was FUNNAY!
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Hey Haley, It's me…
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
just does an anima sweat drop
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Okay Partner, I agree, that was crazy, and…Thank you! TK and Kari should belong together, Ken is smart, but he's too smart for Yolei! You, of all people know that Davis and Yolei should be together. I'm not dissing Yolei/Ken, so sue me. Never mess with the best of the west. As I always say, I'm outta here and outta sight!
Dragon Queen Marie chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
That was so funky cool, I wish that would happen to me!
name change chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Lol, but it would be cool, I've always wanted to meet all my favourite characters of my favourite anime's...
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Nice fic
MahouBunnyBell chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
I loved the story... Want to write a fic with me sometime?
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
I don't usually read Digimon fics, 'cause I don't like the show, but this sounded good ... I think you did a great job. It was cute! _
Nefertanya dragongurl Ahhotep chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
LOL! This is what happens to authors who put a little too much realism in their stories! Hmmm...wonder what the crest of insanity looks like...(:
Katrina Brehany chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Kewl! If i was on tv I'd be rich and famous and I'd have a lot of dough! (The cookie-type and the money-type! Mmmmm...cookie dough...) If I was a character on digimon I would kill davis and kiss ken! Yay! Oh...the fic...I liked it a lot! Good job!
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
This is excellent!

bit short though

lol

pitty bout davis...hes one o my favs outta the new guys...