Reviews for Aflame
jsmfulhud chapter 2 . 1/23
You promised. Please, keep your promise to your sons and to us.
eternita chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Passion. Love. Magic. A wonderful mix. I usually read Draco/Ginny stories but this I enjoy immensely. Please, do go on.
bonghi chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I can't believe it. For years I have been checking on this story, slowly losing hope and now ... This is one of the best stories on the fanfiction page and I am going to celebrate today because it is finally, finally looking like it will be finished. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
small sin chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I really like this story, please post soon :]
Zoe chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
PLZ PLZ MAKE M0R3 PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
mai chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
really good can't wait for the next chapter
Trixie-Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I am stalking your fanfictions! Haha... seriously, I can not get enough of your Ginny fics! Not to mention I LOVE it when Blaise is created to be like Tom Riddle, but without the obsessing about taking over the world and ect. I always cringe whenever anyone writes Blaise any other way... that includes Jk. Rowling!
MidnightRaven23 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Normally... Normally I don't read much other than Draco and Ginny centric stuff, but this is amazing! Really REALLY hope you come back to this and Weasel and the Kneazle. Such fantastic stories that I am totally hooked on. Really hope you update more!
Neverknownfuture chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
too bad your not continuing this it's one of the best i've read. i don't think i've read any blaise/ginny stories before, i like it!
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
will you ever update because this is a great story
Nutmeg44 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
oh plz tell me ur gonna finish this! i need to kno whats gonna happen when draco decides he has to have what he wants [now that he knows what he wants]. its clear blaise intends to keep whats he's gotten...can we say super-slytherin smackdown...lol plz update this...please please please
Cybernetic Mango chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
D:

poor Draco, so confused, and then realizing what it means!
shagmezabini chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
i love your writing, it's absolutely amazing! please continue this story, it's wonderful and deserves to be finished!
Ranilyn chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Wow! Keep writing, that was fantastic. I read both chapters straight. I've never actually read a Blaise/Ginny fic before, but I think I will be looking for more. _
eternita chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
I am a devoted Ginny/Draco fan but this story has so much power and charm that I do not mind one bit about Draco's predicament (well, maybe just a little). For years I have been waiting for the sequel and I am still hoping. You promised! So please,deliver. You will make a bunch of people very happy.