Reviews for One Last Time
Autumn chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
i just have one question, did you write that poem yourself or did you get it from elsewhere? because a friend of mine sent me that poem and he cant remember where he originally saw it from either?
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ah, gah. That was so emotional and beautiful. I loved it.
mjaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Oh, loved it!
Now THIS is smutt. This is the way smutt between these characters were meant to be written. Well, okay, not ALWAYS! I'm a sucker for the I-hate-you-I-love-you-I-bloody-HATE-you concept and somtetimes it's too fun to play off, but THIS is the way REAL smutt between them is supposed to be written.
Your language is absolutely beautiful. Your description goes hand in hand with my own oppinions et cetera and so, of COURSE, I like it. I mean, that's what it takes for you to like something - that you AGREE.
I can but applaud thee!
Loved the poem.
Loved the idea.
Loved it all!
A.M.L, Annie.
The Cellar Dweller chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Really good. We all wondered what followed that mysterious scene when they stare at each other in the basement and we just cut away.

(Why DID they shoot that anyway?)

Well, let's all just say this is what happened that last night they had together...
akaspike chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
iloved it alot ur a great writer peace love and soul
artemis astralstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
this is...

the ending is sweet. i'm not into the resyt much but good effort. i'm sure it was good, i have a tendency to skim sex scenes. review your other stuff later. bye!
Slayergirl - just can't be bothered to sign in sorry chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Mucho cuteness! I loved this - tender and sweet without being too soppy, just how I like it! I really think you handled this well, and hope to read more of your stuff like it soon!
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow, that was beautiful. :) Sigh, just so sweet. For your first r rated story, you did an excellent job...written beautifully. I just can't say anything but great job!
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Very sweet. I'm not sure it felt quite like them in places; Buffy's not that poetical, especially now, but it was nice to dream for a while.
spikealicious chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Loved it! Loved the demon party package, loved the poetry, and most of all loved the sweet coming together that these two characters so deserve!
Sita Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Loved the story. Great writing. Great story. And, I definitely think you should write a the night Spike dies and Buffy telling him she loves him. :-)...Well anyway, keep up the goodwork!
Xionin chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This is just lovely. Lovely! I feel your anxiousness at the love scene, as I am about to write my first as well. No need to worry, it's beautiful. Well done! Can't wait for the next installment.
Captain and Fearless Leader chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That story was so made me all happy. Maybe we'll get lucky and something similar will happen on the show...We can only hope...~Captain
wolf116 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Oh god,if only that does happen but alas we all know that Joss is an evil evil man,and will not let us have the Spuffiness we so well deserve,yet he'll let Angel have what he so rightfully DOESN'T. Does this not suck?

Write was just so GREAT, I loved every bit of it.
thechosen1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Wow Mel...this was just beautiful. Exceptional for your very first time! I enjoyed how you took your time with it. Very nice!