Reviews for Blonde Ashikabi
Darkmagicdragon chapter 10 . 5/8/2019
Okay, I know I said it already, but since I know for sure it will be seen on the recent chapters.

The length is better, but the grammar has needs more improvement. Now, I like that there is a new story for this crossover, but I just can’t read something that makes my feel as though it’s shrinking in size all because I have to go back more than once and re-read what I just read.

Seriously, those guys giving you reviews around the recent chapters are mainly just looking for a story of Naruto pounding a harem of busty alien women. Not give you constructive criticism to improve your story. I flame all of them for that.

My point on this is that if you have time to post a new chapter in under a few weeks, you have time to read your chapters and fix your grammar errors. Just saying.
Darkmagicdragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Dude, it’s not bad and all, but it feels rushed just a bit with little character behind any of it not to mention the grammar errors.

Seriously, nobody is rushing you to do this. Put more time and effort into it by reading it personally to fix grammar mistakes and make it longer. Or get a beta to do it for you.
nickclause chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Nice chapter
dbzclassicman chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
For Naruto Today Is Sekirei Christmas and got two busty girls one new and the other unexpected like hailane i never really thought of much about and new but canon big purple head milf kazehana in naruto harem.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Wow I am glad kazehana joining his harem and i was expecting it sooner or later and now as for the other sekirei and i didn't if thought haihane be in it but like it any way.
twisterblake2015 chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Great one and I didn't think haihane be in naruto harem but welcomes surprise and glad kazehana in his harem.
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Autismguy593 chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
Keep up the good work
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 10 . 5/5/2019
is minaka going to died
dbzclassicman chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
Enjoy it and big tits Kazehana like to see her hook up with naruto.
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
Naruto had good time here
twisterblake2015 chapter 9 . 5/4/2019
Awesome one.
chisa782911 chapter 9 . 5/3/2019
Kazehana please
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
Tsukimi and naruto meant sekirei not asikabi at the ending!
Autismguy593 chapter 9 . 5/2/2019
Awesome, keep up the good work. Also you should bring the Uzumakis into the old. Like, naruto as some lost descendant.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »