Reviews for Ordinary
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
it's sooo cute. i loved it. :))
wallyflower chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
What a charming story. And how very true. :)
udderpd chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Babies out of wedlock is a recuring theme in many Fics. The Wizard world being old fashioned IMO would not be in favour of this, especially from the boy who lived.
However the story has potential.
Bye
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
you are SO in love aren't you? got no problem with that thought, you write great stories anyhow..:D
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I love this fic! u r so good. well *packing bags* i'm off to read the others. *wink*
NymphadoraNatala chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I loved it! Keep writing!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was really good! i love post-hogwarts fic. ophelia was just a little bitch wasnt she? i love the way you write. it is so hard to find stories on this website where the writers well, know how to write. i guess i cant say much there, thats why i write no more. well, im going to go read some of your other stories now! -leah
happy2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Orphelia is just one of those characters that you love to hate. _

Too cute. Nothing is ordinary when you're in love...so true, and hopefully something H/Hr will live up to. I was actually surprised that they weren't married even though Hermione was pregnant, but I can see her reason for not wanting to rush into things. I just hope Ron can find a better witch _ *lol*
Ken chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
What's with that girl Ron's with? H/H were really cute though. :) Quite a bit of detail, is this going to be a longer fic than one-shot? BTW, it's not accessible on Y!group for some reason.
Bachy A chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Hey Yumi, that was absolutely outstanding! Ophelia hacked me off, but I was so happy so see Harry be such a good guy. I love stories where Harry and Hermione are together like this.

Great job!

Cheers!
Sarmi chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Great fic Yumi!

I absolutely loffed it!
Zuzuanni chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I really liked this. Is it a one-shot? Or is there another part? I like how it can go either way.
Kasumi Izukawa chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Awe, too true I must say. Oh, and I love the concept of Hermione and Harry living in together. It's rare that someone would write one of those. ,
Cool Like Ice chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Isn't it sad what JKR has planned for Order of the Phoenix? Unless you want a spoiler, I won't tell. But I will say you can find out here:

. if you want to know.

That was nice and fluffy, and really good! I liked it!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That was good! Great job.