Reviews for The Father of Asia
frisbeeg70 chapter 10 . 2/25
Best fanfic version of Asia Argento ever.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 5 . 2/7
Vail is used multiple times, but his name is Vali.

Board is used once when what was meant is bored.

one time Angle was used instead of Angel.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 2/7
Naruto should have told Michael he was Worse than Trash.

Only those Worse Than Trash abandon their comrades.
noahelkins1997 chapter 10 . 1/26
I hope you update this
Sft3806Fj chapter 1 . 1/22
lady phenix,lady sitri,yasaka,serrafal,grayfia
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 4 . 1/14
This was so enjoyable until this chapter. Seems author forgot mc is meant to be Naruto and has turned into some emo edgelord version of Gilgamesh instead, utterly ruining a perfectly good work.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 2 . 1/14
Interesting novel, you should have stuck to canon sacred gears though, there's enough in canon and their unique property to achieve a balance breaker giving them unique abilities modelled after their wielder without needing to add jojo nonsense. I initially thought you had given his son Annihilation Maker considering how you first described it.
shanandre765 chapter 10 . 12/22/2023
Been a while since I've read this and it still a good read even though it took a while for an update.
Gilgamesh50 chapter 1 . 12/20/2023
Tbh i wanted to explore the relationship wuth aurora more
EmperorSnorlax chapter 10 . 12/14/2023
After teading through all of it, I can bery much say that Asia is the highlight, probably the best version of Asia I've ever read in a fanfic.

Tho Naruto does come off as a second fiddle at times, so while I do like this version of Asia, I think you're making Naruto and Kurama look a tad bit too ridiculous in return.
albertocervantes598 chapter 10 . 12/11/2023
please add yasaka to the heram. (or atleast serafall since you need 3 to make a harem)
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 10 . 12/9/2023
Great chapter.
suryamgangwal63 chapter 10 . 12/6/2023
You could give yasaka to kurama both being 9 tails
Kasikan chapter 10 . 12/3/2023
He blasted the Angels with his power being released for looking down on him, yet he's fine letting the Devil's walk all over him. That seems like a stupid choice after the Angel's getting kicked back to Heaven for less. Especially given how the Angels main issue was how they treated Asia, yet Riser was saying how he'd kill her and a bunch of other shit. He definitely should have released his strength and made them beg for mercy.
Spellbat chapter 10 . 12/3/2023
Great. Now I'm afraid of Asia. Thanks... Also, when will Yasaka come in, I saw her as the other harem member. I believe that will be an interesting time when she comes though. Great chapters. I just started reading this story.
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »