Reviews for The Father of Asia
SHWAT chapter 4 . 11/19
Seems like a pretty bad ramen. Made in only an hour and is also vegan. Tch.
Kiyan9435 chapter 4 . 11/15
Gabriel's personality is messed up here.
Kiyan9435 chapter 1 . 11/15
Why didn't he destroy the drug dealers. It's stupid.
marcheimburger30 chapter 1 . 11/5
a great story I wish it would continue and that the story would end I love the story, I laughed a lot please keep writing
Noreen I-shi chapter 1 . 10/8
GIORNO GIOVA -UH UZUMAKI HAS ARRIVED
Indonesian chapter 1 . 9/11
Terima kasih atas babnya
Diametrik chapter 6 . 7/27
The second half of this chapter wasn't very good.

Firstly, that "prank" went well beyond the bounds of a prank and warranted an actual punishment. And that's without the fact that it actually stopped her father from coming to save her when she knows she's liable to be put in a dangerous situation.

Then, you've got a group of guys beating the shit out of Issei in the middle of the street for saying hi to some girls, and Asia (and presumably everyone else on the street) treating it normally.

And then finally, there's the fact that Aisa didn't call for help until Issei was lying in a pool of his own blood. Wtf is wrong with her? She should've pulsed her chakra the moment she felt the killing intent.
Diametrik chapter 5 . 7/27
That first scene was hard to read. There's only so much teasing you can do to the main character back to back before it goes from light hearted comedy to actually frustrating
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 10 . 7/23
Ok this officially the Asia show. This Asia is best Asia.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 6 . 7/23
Noooooo it’s “all this unyielding rage”
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 6 . 7/23
Asia is one sly girl.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 3 . 7/23
It ajuka a long time and he was probably the smartest person in the world. Your gonna tell me he made them in a year? Impossible.
madstack chapter 6 . 7/20
Kind of weird that Naruto wouldn't want to learn Fuinjutsu, considering it would be a link to both his father and his mentor. I'd buy him not learning for another reason, though, like that being a touchy topic for Kurama and Naruto staying away from it because of that, or him simply not having enough time to learn a completely new skill due to being both a single father and a leader of a large scale organisation.

If only he could be at two places at the same time... Oh, wait.

Anyway, I think it's OOC for Naruto to not try learning Fuinjutsu, outside of a very good reason.

Also, Asia is right in that she needs a mother - a stern one that Naruto would actually listen to, preferably, because no matter how adorable, she is a spoiled brat at the moment.
DalkonCledwin chapter 4 . 7/13
And just like that, Naruto is on practically everyone’s radar!
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 7/13
There must be a reason for why the Rinnegan are referred to as the “Eyes of God.”
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »