Reviews for One-Writer Girl
Onajaunt chapter 1 . 7/31
Belated congratulations on your 100th Castle story. I really liked it. I've liked all your writing.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 7/23
Oooooh, this was the cutest!
The way she took the lead and how she told him what OWG meant for her and how she kissed him and then asked for another date. Aaaaah, SO DAMN CUTE!
Loved it! Congrats on hitting 100 ️
pherman015 chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Congrats on your 100, from a personal standpoint here's to a 100 more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Now found this, a lovely one shot reading that left me with a smile on my face...
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Wow! 100th! Congratulations! Another story of yours that leave a silly grin on my face and you paint a perfect picture with your words. As always, thank you!
Chelypdj chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
Hope you write soon again
Eslssl chapter 1 . 7/9/2019
July 9, 2019: Just finished reading all of your stories posted on FF (in chronological order), starting with your first dated Feb 9, 2012. What an achievement to reach 100, all of which are "Completed" (a reader's dream come true). All very compelling, entertaining, romantic, with true-to-character silliness and roll-your-eyes exasperation.
Thanks for the years of your work, and wishing you (somewhat selfishly) another 100 Castle stories!
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Soooooooo cute!
inspecting chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
I love your stories so much. Thank you. This put a huge smile on my face.
spilleritz1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Been a while since I've read one of these that was so sincere. Thank you.
Manxkid chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
What a lovely story- wouldn’t it have been great if that was what had happened in canon!
Jokin chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Loved this story. Keep writing, we will keep reading. Congratulations on 100. Great achievement, you should be proud. We are.
You know you could keep this one going. Expand the story and take us on a new journey of their beginning from a different perspective. That would be great.
Thanks again for sharing Caskett with us.
kate0704 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Soo good! Congrats on your 100th... wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Congratulations and happy 100th! The story was lovely (as always). Thank you for sharing your stories with us.