Reviews for Days of a Dog Summer
alabaster-demon chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
All I can say is...

AWWW. BUCKBEAK. AWWWWWWWWW. *squeals*
Jolene chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
You need to update this soon!
siriusmadness chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hey please update soon ive finally found a good story that is written well without mad amounts of dialogue pls pretty pl;a with sugars on top
DiabloCat chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Oh, this has been highly amusing and fun to read. Sirius is absolutely PERFECT, and I love the little glimpses into 'life-before-Voldemort'. (And - for once in his life - Sirius isn't gay! Hooray!) I really hope you're going to write more, cos this is one of the best ones I've read so far!
Katita-chan chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
I love this story! Its really funny, but also very exciting. Please write more soon.
thatsmypoint chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
(i wrote this on your other story too but i figured i'd write it here as well in case you started up with one again and not the other) i'm in love with your work, but as its been four months since you've updated, ive given up hope. im sorry to abandon you, but you've abandoned the story, and i can't keep it on my list to keep checking forever. therefor im not going to check it anymore, but if you do start updating again and intend to finish it, please email me . thank you, and sorry! i hope whatever has distracted you clears up!
thatsmypoint chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
nytd? nytd? where are you! *cries*
thatsmypoint chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
hi! just a few weeks ago i stumbled upon your work of art- a witch, a wolf, and a serpant, enjoyed it emmensly, and am now reading everything else that you have written. i was SO incredibly happy when i found you have dedicated an entire story to our lovely friend Sirius, as he is my absolute favorite. i'm currently at the chapter "a little wager" in the second of the witch/wolf/serpant trilogy (or is it a trilogy, shall it continue after? *strikes thoughtfull pose and ponders possibilities*) and im taking it on vacation with me for thanksgiving, so i expect it shall be done when i return. therefor, my little comments aught to be showing up soon everywhere on your terrific work (oh no, the comments, theyre spreading, its a disease!). :-)
Lina Lupin chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
Hi!

I've been a fan of yours for a while now, and I'm a little bit worried that you won't go on with this fic, since you haven't updated it for a very long time. Have you given it up after reading OOtP or is it just that the third part of Lorien's story is consuming all of your time?

In any case, I hope to 'read from you' soon. :)

Un saludo,

Lina Lupin
Zyrorai chapter 2 . 8/28/2003
What a hilarious chapter! Things just aren't as simple as they sound, hm? Great job! I especially thought the part with the priest was funny.
Julie38 chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
pretty kewl!
Twilight Fantasy chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
hi! this is an interesting fic so far, and i'm interested to see where it goes! are you continuing it? in any case, i look forward to reading the third installment of the 'Wandless Magic Trilogy' :D
BookWitch chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Hi,

I like this fic, because it's all about Sirius whom I began to like and know more of when I read your other stories. Very nice, how you describe things from the dog's point of view.

The scene at the Potters' house, gorgeous! How men can get all overexcited over what is just a motorcycle. Well, personally I prefer more the "living" things.

Like my little dog for example. By the way, I suspect her being able to apparate (she keeps coming very suddenly and silently from places where I have looked for her several times before), but I'm not sure if muggle pets can do that (maybe she isn't a muggle dog, how exciting!). Would you care to ask Sirius about that, or any other of the wizards, who keep you company at the moment and are competent with animals?

BookWitch
fanfictionsissy chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Another start of a good story. I think I am right in thinking that this story does not go along with your WWS story and it's sequel. Anyway, very good. Please keep going!
SeraphimAzul chapter 3 . 7/2/2003