Reviews for Little Moment: Kiss Me Goodbye
2manyships2ship chapter 1 . 7/1/2022
Heartbreaking!
Sir Thumbzzy chapter 1 . 1/23/2022
Wow.. Now I'm bummed out.
Welkin chapter 1 . 1/11/2022
Yep! There's the heartache! The way this reading lead the emotions I felt was indescribable. I like many other would wish for a happy end, but it does feel like there's no loose end. It's just so heart-breaking for one love to grow was because of another love lost. You and Shadow are amazing writers passionate and caring, don't forget about that.
Hamzah haha chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
Brooòòoooooòooooo! This story is just so touchy man! And it's just left me craving for more! Please update with the aftermath of this... if and when they meet again! I really wanna read that! Big big thumbs up to you mate! And keep up the great work, you rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
Buddy! I just loved this whole series of yours .. how well it was pieced together, and how it blended well with the prequel and sequels... I just wish if you can to give us another story where the two meet up again! I know for one I'd love it more than anything! Love again! Keep up the awesome work!
C1fl3m chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
I made an account just to post this review! Absolutely beautiful work. I was halfway through reading BP Rebooted when I found out about this sequel to the troubling peek into a future where our lovers weren't careful. I was really hoping for some kind of resolution to Gwen's actions with bringing the past into the future but man this is more than I expected.
Like other reviews have said, I'm not even sure Ben could even think of marrying Kai after this. Ben and Gwen finally becoming honest with one another's feelings after all those years apart will leave both torn to shreds over such a hasty, dangerous goodbye. And since the legerdomain has time move much faster within it compared to the outside world, it seems like they'll be separated forever (thinking of that story of two best friends going missing for a couple days, and only one of them returning as an old woman giving a warning about the legerdomain in LM Rebooted iirc) What a touching mess!
Lastly, one of the reviewers reccomended some way to tie both this future and the future of BP Rebooted together. If that is possible I'd want something like that as well, (maybe utilizing the power of the Alpha Rune? Idk) but that's just the small bit of me craving a happy ending from this hahaha. Once again, job well done.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Ok now this was sad. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
Fantastic.

And I have to agree with the phrase "hauntingly beautiful" as a description, like another reviewer said.

That goodbye scene had the tears flowing as a reader too.

I very much hope to see a sequel. Surely Ben can't marry Kai after this.
Ebenezerbr chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
When they will encounter again man? make happen!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
This is great! I love it. Now I wish there could be a story that ties it all together. Little moments and breaking point were great, though I think Stone in the river and Kiss me goodbye took the story in a direction that leaves much to be desired. You (Erico) and Shadow59 have done such great work. I personally wish there could be one more story, like a conclusion after Breaking Point and one more story for a conclusion after Kiss me goodbye, something that ties it all together and makes a more definitive ending.
keythecoolguy chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
beautiful
Poke A Poodle chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
What a hauntingly beautiful piece of work. Thank you, dear writer, for taking the time and effort to create this masterpiece. I'm sure it will stay with me for the rest of my life. Hope to see you again soon!
Hinate chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Bwen forever...
After reading chapter 32 Little Moments Rebooted I couldn't help but want to come here and reread no matter how many times I reread this the feels are same... but this time wanted to get some Max's pov but there isn't as I thought I really really wish you would write a small companion fic of this in Max's pov on Bwen's relationship their pain their hardship their promises their dreams as I bet he'd been watching em supporting em since that night... from chapter 32...
KrrazyReader chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Eagerly waiting for the next installment. A request to shadows59 & Erico, please post a fanfic for Neville/ Luna ship in Harry Potter universe.
wrecker159753 chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
Oh my God this is so sad