Reviews for The Trickster
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Epic story so far :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
For what it's worth after all these years, your story's pretty damn good. Amazing prose and the slow build already appeared to be epic. POV was on point the entire way, plus I loved the small cameo of sailor moon. Thanks for writing it in the first place!
S. J. Reneau chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Wow. I have to say, this is most likely my favorite JCA story on this entire site. I just love the introspection aspect, and I really enjoy the language you're using. Is there any hope of you continuing this story, or has it been so long that you've forgotten the plot? I hope not.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
UPdate, damnit. Please?
goth chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
please update this is so good it would be a shame 4 it to go to waste!
Denial chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
Hey! ::pokes the author:: You alive? If you are, why haven't you written more of this? It is absolutly wonderful and fully deserving of continuation. Not to mention all the poor, miserable readers who have been held in endless suspense. Contiue this!

::sigh::

Seriously, it is a wonderful story and I would defintly love to see it contiued. You have some talent there and a great imagination.
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
More please! Whatever you do, don't stop working on this story! I need my fix!
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
Um..obsessive much? This guy's got some real issues...

Beautifully written, though. This was poignantly insightful, and I'm truly hooked. I adore this story!
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Again with the wow. You're really inspiring, did you know that? I'm not really into Jackie Chan fics, but you've single-handedly gotten me hooked. Keep up the excellent work, because this was just plain fantastic!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow. Just...wow. I can't believe how wonderful this is! Please put my name on any mailing lists you might have, because I'm firmly addicted!
Lena Airelle Vilka chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Nice stuff here. You're a very prolific writer- how do you keep up with all these multiple stories? :)
Nephertiti chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
i LIKED IT SO MUCH!
A Friend chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Well just to let you know there r some His Wu /Jade peeps out there and im one of em! yay! good story!
MCL chapter 4 . 7/29/2003
WEE! ;; I like the story. Well writ it be. ;; Continue pleasness?
logan chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
truely in a class all its own. your style of writing can be a little distracting since it has more old english influences then most of the fiction you see here. not neccissarily a con, it just requires more of the reader. actually, i think this trait works pretty well for this story since it definitly has a similar ambiance to some of the more tragic works of that time period. i like how you splice theology into your story. it's refreshing to see it done this way, as opposed to the frequently employed 'prophacy written on tablet, scroll, or some other frequently used device that requires very little to make it fit.' awesome story, but i must say i am a little fearful of coming chapters since this has the angsty equivalent of a mound of disguarded dynamite just waitng to blow. i am not a big fan of angst, and i am dreading seeing hsi wu watching jade age, fall in love, marry (probally the irritating little paco), have kids, and die. but regardless, this fic is a good one, and i plan to keep checking back on you.