Reviews for Blast From the Past
Chim Cheree chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
nice. Harry's point of view is a bit naive but maybe he has a secret plan to murder Voldemort from within? But if he had would Dumbledore have been alarmed because of a power shift?
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
ookay... well... uhm.. that was a bit quick for a change that will alter his life and the war, wasn't it?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Oh man. I nearly cried at the end T.T
deadvampire32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Good
kiara chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
todo me parece muy estraƱo, pero ambos tienen que trabajar juntos para lograr salvar o mejorar el mundo magico
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 29 . 1/20/2012
love it

:p
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Darkness falls on my birthday! I'm so proud XDD :D ~Just had to say that~

-Grayy,(;
kitkatliz chapter 29 . 8/21/2010
i sure dont wnt 2 b on harrys vengence list...
kitkatliz chapter 19 . 8/21/2010
w8 who kissd who?
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 5/11/2009
Wow...that level of power was inspiring. I must say though, the poor little snake was left out, what became of he/she?
shadowninja-yuna chapter 29 . 10/18/2008
;O; NO DRACCO. D: Poor Harry
Sayuri Morte chapter 29 . 3/19/2008
All I can say is...wtf great story though but seriously wtf
Tricia3610 chapter 29 . 2/9/2008
*Jaw drops* I read this entire story in one sitting... and loved every minute of it. I kinda feel bad for Harry though, anyways, amazing story! :)
IndieV chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well, after reading the masterpiece that is Per Solum Lacuna, I decided to give this a go. You're a brilliant writer and this shows even this early in the fic. It's certainly intriguing and exciting to think of Lucius and James having to work together on anything. I can't wait to see what plots and twists you have up your sleeve for the two of them.
Vampirical.Angel chapter 29 . 4/24/2007
OMG! Harry still became evil after all! Awesome story! :)