Reviews for Black Roses
Torniquet chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
This was beautiful!
Spasmodic dust bunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Beautiful last line, really beautiful. Loved the whole thing.
Gwen Eos chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This is really powerful. I think it's one of your best. Congrats.
saibie chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Profoundly beautiful and powerful, as I have learned to expect from you.
Badger the Gnome chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very nice. I like the idea of Tom/Ginny, even though I'm an avid femslasher. I also read your fic Charms and Curses a good while ago and that got me into Fleur/Bill, I even drew a fanart for it, dunno if you've seen it though. Anyway good job on this and congratulate yourself for being able to rope people into different pairing fandoms *grins*
Sarah Black chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
A rare gem in a box of shoelaces. It was a truly lovely story. I enjoyed the metaphor immensly. Tom is so like a pretty black thorned rose. How nice that Ginny noticed. I liked the style of the story, it was perfect for the mood you tried (and succeeded) to make. Really fantastic.

Thank you for sharing.

~Sarah Black
PallaPlease chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Poetry. Filled with the dark beauty that might be expected, and very, very well-done.
Laeni chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
My god, why aren't there more reviews for this?

I've no idea what to call this, it's beautiful, it's sad, and absolutely gorgeous. I love it.
Darcel chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Interesting! Very well written :)
Delirious Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I've read this one once again, and I found it more beautiful than I thought it was yesterday: it's like that tiny, dusty, moth-eaten but priceless book, with yellowed pages and a smell of closed rooms, withered flowers, sad memories, unsheded tears and rotten feelings, that once or twice in a lifetime you can find in your great-great-grandmother's trunk in her house's forgotten attic or in a sunday flea-market.
Persephonie chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
that is beautiful. this is an example of awsome lyrical value in a story
big tears chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow... 0_o Great job.
Iselin chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Very enjoyable, especially towards the end. I like the last couple of paragraphs. Nice! ;)
Clearly Clayr chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That was awesomely good! So descriptive, and such excellent vocabulary entwined the story together. I really liked that! So interesting to see Ginny's view on that matter. Wow. Great job!
Haleth Aldea chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This is fantastic! Wow! Really one of the most beautiful fanfic's I have ever read. Keep writing!

I love the way the black roses mix with Ginny's memories and the idea that there is rarely a clear difference between good and bad.