Reviews for Betrayal
EgealetBaby chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Unfortuanlly they haven't showed repeats of the show. That makes me mad! Good story, though.
Mariana chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I'm from south america, i'm from Peru and that's why i've just known about the existence of j.d in january. The last chapter you're talking about i've seing it on february 28th and i was in shock to see the face of you know who. I really liked your fic, it's really interesting to think those might be john's thought. It makes me feel sad about him.

Please apologyse my terrible writing but i wanted to tell how much i liked your fic.

Bye
Mariana chapter 1 . 5/18/2005

Bye
RavynJensen chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Ok, seeing Blade Trinity brought John Doe back into my thoughts, which led me to your fic, which is reaaly good.

In fact, now I'm more frustrated than ever about the (premature) cancellation of the show. With the cliffhanger they gave us it was torture not to get to see how things turn out.

But seriously, you had a really good take on what was most likely going thru John's head in that moment.
KJC chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Beautifully written. I can feel the agony of the moment as though I am John Doe myself. The only slight little things I noticed that could be improved were a few typos, but other than that, well done!

.com
WolfInTheFlocks chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Wow cool! I loved it! I wish they kept going with John Doe so we could see what really happens :) You write very well, I enjoyed reading this immensely ;)
JR chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Hi Sapphira!
Actually, I was searching for fanfic that gives me a solution to the finale of the JD series (which I only saw a week ago - it left me quite stunned and desperate), but I like your story, too. You really captured the atmosphere of the series and especially of this last scene! Yes, I like it. :-)
Greetings,
JR
SunReyes chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I really miss this show! You've done a fantastic job at going through his emotions and what it must have felt like to have betrayed by his one true friend. I love the language and wording you use to describe all of this. Fantastic job!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This is really good. You should write a fic about what happens later. You are very talented, and John seemed pretty much IC.
Whatever Her Name Is chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Wow. I just have to say that again: Wow. That was really good. Honest - in my humble opinion you have great talent. I loved the way you brought Caesar into it, and - well, oK, I loved it full stop. It just seemed exactly what he (Doe) would have thought. I just saw the finale, and it totally knocked me on my butt. I wasnt expecting the Leader to be (He Who May Not Be Named). And thats the understatement of the year - I was totally hoodwinked. I wasnt expecting the Leader to be all that important, you see, despite the build-up and etc. they did with nobody knowing his face yaddayadda. I'm not sure why I just never wondered. Should have known, ay?

Anyway back to your story, its awesome. Keep writing! D
LA chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Loved it! I was shocked to find out who had betrayed him and I'm even more shocked that they cancelled the show! Least, that's what I'm hearing all over the internet. Ger... Sorry didn't mean to get side tracked. Please write another one, there aren't enough John Doe fics out there. :) You pretty good.
Dejoyba chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
First off,Yellow Teeth AND Theresa called "John Doe" TOMMY-not Bobby!

Other then that,I think it's a fine piece of work.
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Very good. I think you've got the John Doe psyche down.

BTW, there's a rumour that John Doe is getting axed...no more John Doe! Do you know otherwise? Please say you do!
bishiehunter chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
this is such a great representation as to what john was thinking I really can't wait to see if the season premier will be as good.
wyndsings chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
DAMN GOOD...very very good...very very vague...very very john doe...

hm...how about a john doe/wolf lake cross over story? john in wolf lake, yeah i can see it now!

btw, simply ADORE the wolf lake series, eagerly anticipating more...please post soon...