Reviews for Let's Die!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nice of you to get revenge for him.

Haha. So true about some of the suicide fics.
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I... I like that song. It's so fun to try to sing with my own swingy-country music.

Country only fits nonsensical lyrics, in my opinion. Because it's FUN! Because bad lyrics in any song is... bad. Nonsensical lyrics, however, you can CLAP to! :D I guess.

Perhaps.
Haku1013 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I choose D) all of the above
madhappy77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hahahahaahahahaah hilarious!
MWAHAHA chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I CHOSE A ending thatwas not in the 3. well it sorta was but um yeah it was diffrent ARG NVER MIND cool story XDDD
alien-bunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
ugh my mail again '

dra_mata_lina"at"hotmail"dot"com
alien-bunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hello, I made a DA account dedicated specially to comics based in Invader Zim's fanfics , and I want make a comic based in this one. Can I have your permission? of course giving you the corresponding credits.

the direccion of my DA: alien-bunny./

contact me:

I beg you! xD
Hiroko chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Th-that was written so well, I thought for a moment Jhonen himself had written it. (clap, clap, clap, clap) finally someone parodies these fics.
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's great how you are able to parody nearly everything!
chicky.licky chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
BAHAHAHAHA! So funny!
Nate The Ape chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Once again, although I don't know all that much about Invader Zim, I still found this to be very funny, and a great send-up of suicide fanfics.

I thought this line was a good one: "Then-you're not gonna believe this-the kids at skool were(sob!)MEAN to him!"

Depressingnessawesome word.

I love the run-on cliches too! This was funny in a morbid, callous way: "And don't even think about cutting yourself with an actually sharp knife. I don't want to slip on your blood while I'm getting a soda."

But funniest of all was Zim's e-mail. Badly misspelled words get a huge laugh out of me every time!

P.S. I choose the Irrelevant Songfic Ending. Why? Cuz I'm random like that.
Xiria chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
A few years ago, I used to come to this site all the time and read fanfics, and this was one of them I read and actually remembered. So I came back here to find it, read it again, and favorite it. xD
abandonedaccount6132011 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
OH! OH! DO THE SAD ENDING! I WANNA SEE ZIM GO 'SPLODEY!

...and i wouldn't mind seeing Jhonen get his revenge over the EVIL Network...
jellymaster chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
MAN, this fic was SO HILARIOUS! I especially loved the line 'Use spellcheck you moron!' That's what gets me with a lot of OCs now-a-days, they have their OCs tell Zim his mission was a lie and he believes them. I mean come on, if Zim didn't believe Tak or Sizz-Lorr when they told him his mission was a lie why would he suddenly believe their OC! I love how you made fun of that!

You made fun of every cliche fan IZ plotline their possibly is!

AWESOME parody!
The Dib chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I urge everyone to read this.

I love how you stuck the songfic and Email part in there. It's so horrible... in a wonderful way.