Reviews for Sometimes it takes a dream to wake you up
J. Jamie Dupane chapter 10 . 2/22
Whats with weird italics and bolds!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Good story
Mommy3 chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I've read your story a couple of times and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. It was a good story with plenty of laughs. Thanks for writing. :)
poemrider chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
i haven't read many fanfictions, but this is the best that i have read. i like that you actually stay true to the characters, unlike others who seem not to know them at all.
Runecutter chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
You have done a splendid job with developing the relations through all that anxiety and self consciousness. It's seldom i like a R/Hr respective H/G Story but this was just enjoyable and entertaining. (Especially the OOC Mrs Figgs. What a character, might have fit good into the books as they went on "IRL". Positive, likeable but not timid Slytherins are hard to get by in fanfiction. And yours was also a lot more humorous than the final squib Arabella ;)). Okay, maybe the setting in "magically enhanced" Privet Drive 4 was a little bit over the top, but other ideas makje this small blemish more than good. The whole "oh god Harry likes me" string of Hermiones POV moments was excellent and "analytical!Ron" was quite a sight to behold. All in all it was just fitting from the start to the end and thinking back to the time immediately before OotP came out it's perfectly in character as much of the additional emotional baggage JKR wrote into the pairings was yet to come. Wonderful job, you've done here.

That said there's one thing that drove me nearly crazy with your story and that was the missing formatting of the Author's Notes... PLEASE include some distinction between the text and the commentary section, as it's truly enraging when for 13 chapters every single one ends with reading two sentneces of commentary before recognizing what happened. A simple sign like a _ line or some other distancing plus an introductory "AN:" would work marvelously to help your readers with actually seeing where the story ends and the other bits start, all the more as your notes sometimes are close to a third of the published chapters... So with that out of my system i will now go back to relive some pleasant memories of honey and dreams _
celiluvsblue17 chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
i LOVE this fanfic ( so far haha , don't worry i'm sure i'll love all of it) normally when i read ff i picture it like a movie, the clearer the image gets the better the fanfic is so congratulations, yours not only is like a movie but has bright colours!i'll leave you be...sorry for the bad english(i'm from argentina)
Flowers47 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
This story makes me squeal! I love it! Improved by twice as much between the first and the second. If you keep up writing as amazingly as this, you'll end up with a bestseller! More, please!
Flowers47 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
AH! No no no! Although, i did think that it as a bit fast for them to get together. Still. That was mean ;) keep up the awesome work!
Jon chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Well... you have a very dirty mind... good for you!
GinevraMollyPotter chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
so after I read this, I'm wondering, just how long have you been on the HarryGinny bandwagon? I'm one of the earliest - since the second book. RonHermione for me was from way in the beginning - first book. Honestly, I could have murdered the HarryHermione shippers who made my life miserable until the 6th book (one of them my own mother) by insisting to a threatening extent that Harry was in love with Hermione, Ron was in the love with Luna(after the 5th book) and that Harry would never think of Ginny as anything but an annoying tagalong.

Gin(and Tonic)

PS- Oh, and I really liked the story. )
snipe-g chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
i really really injoyed this fan fic! thanks for writing it! i love the whole ron being hermonie thingy ...never would have thought of it :}
yhelo chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
YOU RULE! Amazing
Julia Holtemore chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
Great job on this fic! It was SO funny! I loved it. I am a HUGE sucker for HG romances. Fantastic! Cheers!
Quillian chapter 13 . 3/17/2006
This is a very wonderful Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione fic. :) Sorry, but I really don't know what else to say other than that...
calsax chapter 3 . 1/9/2005