Reviews for Roses Have Thorns
Cece chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Loved this! Hope you update soon, no pressure though! I've enjoyed every single one of your stories and am HOOKED. I really want to know how Rose ended up with Matthew :-)
wlrjb chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
I like this. Hope you’ll add to it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Haha Logan is the best. I really enjoyed reading this!
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
This is an interesting moment in the adult life of Rose Weasley. I like how you show her strengths and insecurities all in one story. I don't think Maggie knows what she's in for because Rose has had years of practice defending herself against her wealth of cousins. She's going to do just fine at this dinner.
ngayonatkailanma chapter 1 . 5/20/2019
Excellent
focuslyd chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
I like this! I think it’s refreshing to see a character in this universe with deep-seated insecurities. Very well done :)
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
This was incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Loved it. Would love update on questions and answers.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Cool

Logan is the best guy hahaha

Matthew is indian-Canadian?
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
Enjoyed this but miss your regular updates in your normal Harry Potter one questions and answers
Auchhior chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
This is super interesting! I really like seeing updates from you! I hope you're doing well.
phoenixgward chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
I'm really enjoying your dives into the younger generation's post-Hogwarts escapades. As far as I'm concerned, everything you write is canon.
KittenSnape chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
Looooooved it! Though trying to figure out who is who because I never did get into the next generation of HP Universe xD
jadely31 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one. No pressure on you of course. . . .
Me11283 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
It’s so nice to have a new story to bite into. Can’t wait to read what happens next!