Reviews for Motive
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Well that was different. I don’t know, sounds like some rough stuff going on with Shigure-san. But it was very well written! Good job! Keep it up! Was this all there was to it? Just curious... heh.
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
You have such a beautiful writing style. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing!
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is a beautifully written piece and very moving.
Miakoda Chepi chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
A beautifully written moment in the lives of two of my favorite characters. Fittingly poetic descriptions - anything you write for Hatori or Shigure, I will most definitely read!
dragonscribbler chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That was very pretty, to say the least. It had a message that you have to work to understand, but that makes it twice as rewarding once you've understood. I liked the way it was written, also. I don't know if you noticed, but there was one time in the story when you were talking about Hatori's eye, and you said Ayame's eye instead. I thought you might want to change that.
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I enjoyed this. Very much so. The feelings, and thoughts it brought me...in some way it was deep, but in another way, it was light. Can you understand?
melchior chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
This is an exquisite story.

I loved the elegance of the prose and you obviously looked long and hard at the essence of both Shigure and Hatori before you put pen to paper.

I spotted once where you called hatori ayame but other than that, no major mistakes. Pure reading pleasure.
bagheera chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Cool... I hadn't expected you to write in this fandom, but it seems you do any fandom just great.

And Shigure and Hatori of all.. what else could I wish for?
greengirlblue chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow. Just... wow. What great diction and rhythm and... jeez! What a wonderful story you've written!
Koi chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
*SPAZCLING* :DD WAI! See? I told you that you could do it! Finally, a beautiful ficlet in the Furuba fanfic community. *purrs* You write them well, dahling XD
lux7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This is my third time attempting to write a review that does a bit of justice to this story. I keep on hitting the delete key as nothing seems to do even an adequate job, let alone a good one, of summing up just how incredibly _good_ this story is, how _good_ your writing is. You make me wish I knew these characters in real life.

I'm actually a bit jealous of Hatori the way you write him. To be loved the way Shigure loves him and to love the way he loves Shigure and to just _know_ this without having to exchange words with the other person. I'm jealous.

And at last, at last someone is finally giving Shigure his due. Not that I don't love Yuki and Kyo and the rest of them. But Shigure is that great dark mystery at the center of Furuba. It's past time that we learn something about him.

As always, thank you. The next chapter can't come soon enough.