Reviews for Light Me Up
mcali187 chapter 12 . 10/10/2019
That moment between them Can't wait for the next chapter!
ArganRose chapter 12 . 10/9/2019
I wanted to congratulate you on this fic, I think I've never stumbled upon such a great OC. I really like her attitude, confidences and character. It's amazing without being a Mary Sue. Cant wait for the upcoming chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2019
What's up next? I half expected Ultron to turn up at this party.
mcali187 chapter 11 . 9/29/2019
I so can't wait for them to just hurry up and get together. Great chapter as always!
mcali187 chapter 10 . 9/8/2019
Love this story! I can't wait for when Steve or Emily finally get together. Look forward to the next chapter.
ArganRose chapter 8 . 8/12/2019
love it
mcali187 chapter 8 . 8/7/2019
This story is getting so good! The next chapter sounds very interesting, can't wait.
MommaWolf18 chapter 8 . 8/6/2019
Hmmmmm this was a very interesting chapter! Good insight into both Steve and Emily's minds and their personalities. Really looking forward to the next chapter where Steve get's it all off his chest!
MommaWolf18 chapter 7 . 7/30/2019
Super fun chapter! I love Emily's confidence and bold personality. Maybe the psych eval will finally give Steve the kick in the pants that he needs to make a move on Emily? Fingers crossed! Please update again soon!
jerseydanielgibson chapter 2 . 7/28/2019
The 'America's Ass' comment from a woman cracked me up even more than when Scott and Steve said it in the movie.
Chest Fiend chapter 3 . 5/23/2019
Pls pls continue this
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 2 . 5/18/2019
Please update. Love this story.
RebornRose1992 chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
Keep going! Your oc is awesome
MommaWolf18 chapter 2 . 5/10/2019
Super cute! Love Emily's personality. Can't wait to read what happens next!
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Steve is such a soft muffin lol. I’m excited to see what’s going to happen next.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »