Reviews for Hoth Encounter
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 20 . 6/19
I just read the whole book from start to finish. It's simply amazing! I love Luke and Leia's interactions with Vader. And them freeing slaves together was awesome.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 15 . 4/5
intreasting
bananafox chapter 2 . 3/29
i like how you came up with an original way to kill him.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 20 . 2/5
I for one LOVE Skywalker babies! The more, the merrier.! Great story!
AltMassITBC chapter 20 . 2/3
I am from Bulgaria... Dunno about something going on (I don't listen to the news much).
ILDV chapter 20 . 2/2
Soooo wonderful. Many thanks for all!
As always, enjoyed it!
HannahKathleen chapter 20 . 2/1
I really liked this story :D And your other stories too, I read all of them but I rarely comment xD

I live in Poland, Europe and the interesting thing is that we haven't had a winter this year yet ;D Even a few years ago we had these massive winters, with piles of snow lying around for a month or two, but now - nothing. There's some snow in the mountains and in the east I think, but the west is a pleasant transition from autumn to spring. We've only had freezing temperatures for a few nights in December and January. Climate change is not a hoax.

The other even less fun interesting fact is that our government (reelected in October for another 4 years) is still trying to hijack the judicial system; they've been after the courts for at least two years now.
Kondoru chapter 20 . 2/1
I live in Cornwall, possibly the most ovverated part of the known galaxy.

It is storming, but that is normal this time of year
EmlynMara chapter 20 . 2/1
Blurting Twins. Quite amusing. Thanks for the epilogue. I enjoyed getting a glimpse into their lives.
MrBogus chapter 20 . 2/1
I'm from germany and today its raining cats and dogs here. And i have to go to work today... boohoo :D
IDidn'tSignUp4This chapter 20 . 2/1
I live in Germany, and people are talking/joking about the Corona virus, mostly.
DawnDayrider chapter 20 . 1/31
I always thought you were from Australia or the UK with how lat you upload. Then again you are a parent.
blind-phoenix chapter 20 . 1/31
Australia here, and parts of it are still on fire, which, doesn't really surprise any of us that have lived through these things and remember them well.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 1/31