Reviews for Hoth Encounter
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
Hmm I'd think any space faring people would worry (and thus know) about decompression as that's one of the many ways space can kill you if your ship's systems mess up... So I'd have more expected them all to just wince and make a wish that whatever maintains air pressure on the Falcon never goes out rather than needing the deep sea diving explanation, ~.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 20 . 8/15/2020
cute cute
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 16 . 8/15/2020
Ysanne Isard, you are death
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 20 . 6/19/2020
I just read the whole book from start to finish. It's simply amazing! I love Luke and Leia's interactions with Vader. And them freeing slaves together was awesome.
ichigo urahara Shihoin chapter 15 . 4/5/2020
intreasting
bananafox chapter 2 . 3/29/2020
i like how you came up with an original way to kill him.
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 20 . 2/5/2020
I for one LOVE Skywalker babies! The more, the merrier.! Great story!
Chrysanthemum9484 chapter 20 . 2/3/2020
I am from Bulgaria... Dunno about something going on (I don't listen to the news much).
ILDV chapter 20 . 2/2/2020
Soooo wonderful. Many thanks for all!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2020
As always, enjoyed it!
Merewenna chapter 20 . 2/1/2020
I really liked this story :D And your other stories too, I read all of them but I rarely comment xD

I live in Poland, Europe and the interesting thing is that we haven't had a winter this year yet ;D Even a few years ago we had these massive winters, with piles of snow lying around for a month or two, but now - nothing. There's some snow in the mountains and in the east I think, but the west is a pleasant transition from autumn to spring. We've only had freezing temperatures for a few nights in December and January. Climate change is not a hoax.

The other even less fun interesting fact is that our government (reelected in October for another 4 years) is still trying to hijack the judicial system; they've been after the courts for at least two years now.
Kondoru chapter 20 . 2/1/2020
I live in Cornwall, possibly the most ovverated part of the known galaxy.

It is storming, but that is normal this time of year