Reviews for Keeper Secrets: 4 Allegiances
123a456e chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Why did you never finish this story? I liked it :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I loved your story.
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Brilliant story so far! Only one small gripe with it, after your explanation of the vampires' non-aversion to water. In chapter 4, there is a night elf and skelton on guard duty, chatting. Completely ignoring the fact that a skeleton, being in essence a decayed zombie, should have no personality with which to hold a conversation, you state that the skeleton smiles. I would be interested to know how it does this, as a smile is a series of muscular contractions which pulls the flesh around the mouth into a certain position, and a skeleton has neither muscles nor flesh, by dint of being a skeleton. This being my only complaint (now) in an otherwise wonderful work of literary art.
MissPixel chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
I say, you've turned me into a regular yaoi supporter. I like this just as much as 4 Views, and that's saying something.

*noisily waves Tarkasas/Ramasha banner*
Kamkila1 chapter 8 . 10/14/2004
Gah, that was a long bit of reading. Just read the whole story in one go. Man my eyes hurt..

Anyway, awesome story. You should write more on this...last updated first of June.

Well crap.
Vick330 chapter 8 . 6/11/2004
It's nice to have more backstory on Doryll, as he is becoming more and more important to the story. As usual, I like the way you manage different points of view in a chapter, giving an interesting perspective on what is going on in different parts of the setting. I'm working on a fanart of Kaelay right now, and I'll send it to you probably next week if I can finish it this weekend. In the meantime, I'll be looking forward to more updates.

Vic
Vick330 chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Garrett is another character I thought little of at first, and I truly didn't expect so many connections between the characters. I guess I should know better by now that everything in your tale has its importance. I'm beginning to really like Dorryll, he has a simplicity and innocence about him which, coupled to his harsh past, makes him a great character.
Vick330 chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
I didn't realize the important role Doryll has in the story, at first I thought things would evolve more around Dimitrius. I wondered about the vampires/water part, but it becomes incresingly clear that Doryll is something special. I salute you on your ability to create and develop so many characters, while keeping each of them unique and well-defined, it is what caught my attention in your first DK fic, and I'm pleased to see that the same care and thought have obviously gone into this one too.

Vic
Vick330 chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
I apologize for the long delay in R&R, I've been busy at work and working on a webcomic, so i don't come by ffn as often as I used to. On to the fic now, it was with great pleasure that I noticed that 4 new chapters had been added since my last visit. As usual, I am not a yaoi afficionado, but when a relationship is well written such considerations just don't matter, and I've come to like Ramasha & Tarkassas, as they keep on being rich and complex characters.
Kulatu Ter'Greal chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
Cliffhanger... Doh...
Kulatu Ter'Greal chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
The plot thickens...
Keep up the good work!
Kulatu Ter'Greal chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
Interesting Development! Decent way of explaining his ability to move into water, hehe... And I wouldn't say I was "extremely" helpful, just pointing out a detail _
This looks good so far, keep it up!
Arraxis chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
Dimitrus would be more suited as a jerk than Tharian. I also like the way you solved the water-walking problem. I wonder if the Keeper who converted Dorryl is a returning character *cough*Mortagui*cough* Also, I am glad that you decided to write up new chapters every month. No more waiting around, ripping hair out of you head :D.
BelialKK chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Ooh, an update.
I didn't notice, I've been floating on FictionPress recently.
And Tharian should be nice.
Just because, you know, for the heck of it. :-D
And doesn't the water hurt Vampires?
Doryll must be very much in love. ;-)
Kulatu Ter'Greal chapter 5 . 3/2/2004
Great beginning so far.. But uh, I see one problem... At the end of Chapter 5 Doryll waded into the water? But I thought Vampires couldn't cross water? I'm confused...