Reviews for Shakespeare Baby
d-kronk chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This was great. I hope you write more spider fluff, I've missed them.
Dopefish8 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
You come up with these every day and it's amazing. I love these, this one made me laugh - Shakespere and Spiders. Hm...
Aeria chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Well, I get up every morning here in Australia and grab my fix of C/G via your lovely little ficlets and what happens today? Nothing, I get up and so far there's nothing to print off and take to school to giggle over. Well, I would complain, but your stories are just way too sweet and brilliant for me to so I hope that there's a new story soon cause I love them so much. Good work and on a side note, I esp. loved this one...hehehe...a shakespeare baby.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Very sweet! You sure know how to keep this C/G addict happy! Now, a little PG-13/R fluff that touches on when this Shakespeare baby was conceived would make me ecstatic ;-) Hint,Hint!
PrincessGwyneth chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
That was so adorable! I absolutely adore CSI, and this was the first fiction I read based on it. What a way to start! I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!

Peace, Love and Forensics,

Gwyneth
NLD-diva chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Aw, that was even cuter than the other one! A shakespeare baby, how cute. Especially one with Gil and Cath as parents! lol :) Nicole
mint chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Very well written, and you stayed within character. I wonder, do you have a story on here that tells why/how/when she got pregnant?