Reviews for In Unexpected Places
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You don't have to face this alone. If you do, you'll break.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I love this. I love how you're portraying Pony and Johnny's friendship. I say Two-Bit x Pony and the rarepair of Steve x Johnny. I love the implication of last line to this fic. It wouldn't surprise if Johnny did get raped by Socs and just didn't the gang.
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Ah, this chapter was cute!

I like how Dally freaked out a bit when he caught Soda's eye. Truly, Soda is very perceptive and Darry is no fool.

Aw, protective older brothers are the best.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Ugh! Just CHOOSE already!
SaRang Child chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Woah this is an awesome concept I am totally a dally/pony fan. Please keep writing!
mary d ace chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
This is a good story I hope you will keep going, even though it's 2013.
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I would love to adopt this story
arlena.ferrell chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
omg ok someone needs to tell darry and sodapop
D.M.Bradley-Whittaker chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
What! Is there going to be more to this story? I hope there is. It was a really good story.
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Please, please, please, update!? This a wonderful story and its been forever since you did!
Trubie74 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Not to be rude, but are you ever going to finish this? I really like it so far and hope you update soon!
VaRa129 chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
It's been forever buttt I hope you update! Love the plot, and love both Dally/Ponyboy and Two-Bit/Ponyboy. I also love the little part with Johnny and Pony at the end of this chapter! I do hope you have plans to continue
mike chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
dang! this is good! so why the heck did you STOP!1 please keep writing this is definitively one of the best please update soon! i love it!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
This is old, but you need to continue this. It would make me so incredibly happy. I love this story. I really love it. I love your writing style and I love this story and you just need to continue this. And there are so many uncompleted stories in this fanfiction archive. It's sad to see so many left to just sit there.

Stay Gold

Etoiles Mortant chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
You should seriously update this soon! I love this so far.