Reviews for In Unexpected Places
Blue eyed titan99 chapter 7 . 1/12
please update
I hope your life's going well and I wanted to thank you for leaving this up here. The writing is lovely and you know how to write the stylized speexh of the Greaser' s real well.
GodsLittleGeek chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Please don't let it be over. It can't be! It's GOLD and yes I'm aware 'nothing gold can stay' but maybe... Just this once. This has gotta be the best fic I've readin The Outsiders category. Two-Bit x Ponyboy and Dally x Ponyboy! Oh it is bloody perfect. How can I read more Fics when they won't live up to this. I've been ruined.
Thank you so much!
Really looking forward to whatever you write.
EreRi Lovver chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
This is AMAZING the plot, the characters actions, the elements of the each chapter. Your an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more, keep updating please.
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You don't have to face this alone. If you do, you'll break.
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
I love this. I love how you're portraying Pony and Johnny's friendship. I say Two-Bit x Pony and the rarepair of Steve x Johnny. I love the implication of last line to this fic. It wouldn't surprise if Johnny did get raped by Socs and just didn't the gang.
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Ah, this chapter was cute!

I like how Dally freaked out a bit when he caught Soda's eye. Truly, Soda is very perceptive and Darry is no fool.

Aw, protective older brothers are the best.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Ugh! Just CHOOSE already!
SaRang Child chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Woah this is an awesome concept I am totally a dally/pony fan. Please keep writing!
mary d ace chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
This is a good story I hope you will keep going, even though it's 2013.
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I would love to adopt this story
arlena.ferrell chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
omg ok someone needs to tell darry and sodapop
D.M.Bradley-Whittaker chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
What! Is there going to be more to this story? I hope there is. It was a really good story.
ChallengeFate chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Please, please, please, update!? This a wonderful story and its been forever since you did!
Trubie74 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Not to be rude, but are you ever going to finish this? I really like it so far and hope you update soon!