Reviews for Listen With Your Heart
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 2/10
Haha. I like this Angela!
UnderlinedSmile chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
Thank you for this great story! I really enjoyed it! It was refreshing to read about something a little different, there are not a lot of stories about ASL and the like. Thanks for uploading!
midnitereader chapter 25 . 9/21/2019
I really enjoyed this story. Bella was amazing in the way that she combined her music final and her ASL final. Edward never let on how he felt about Bella before that night. He gave little hints but never came right out and told her. I can understand how he didn't want to ruin their friendship along with the tutor/student relationship they had. But when they finally shared their feelings it was like fireworks. I also liked the scene when Bella interacted with Leah for the first time. All in all, a great story.
elizabethpeak0322 chapter 16 . 9/17/2019
this book really good but chapter 16 had me laughing my butte off I was in tears from laughing so hard I need that
danqat chapter 25 . 9/15/2019
Love this story. Thanks so much
June chapter 4 . 8/31/2019
you write a good story well done.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 25 . 8/6/2019
This was a beautiful story!
Iersseltje chapter 25 . 7/23/2019
I loved this story and I'm looking forward to some outtakes. Thank you for sharing.
moonwinks chapter 25 . 7/20/2019
I loved your tender story. I actually cried at Bella's senior performance. So beautifully written and sung. I could hear her in your words. I’m an alto and never hear beautiful performances for my range. I saw Hamilton in NYC in April and spoke with the beautiful and talented young woman who played Eliza. Brilliant and a gorgeous voice. I recently learned that Adele has an alto range as well. Well done. I hope that we’ll see a continuation of this story in some fashion. You’re on alert! Many thanks!
EAZ4739618 chapter 25 . 7/17/2019
Beautiful!
VWatt chapter 25 . 7/17/2019
Loved this story. Makes me want to learn ASL. I'll be checking out your other stories now. Thanks for sharing!
friendsandlovers chapter 25 . 7/16/2019
So sweet, thank you for writing this, I enjoyed reading it :)
marigold123 chapter 25 . 7/14/2019
What a sweet story. I thoroughly enjoyed these two. Thank you for writing.
JuleKiwi chapter 25 . 7/13/2019
This is such an amazing story!
twificfan chapter 25 . 7/11/2019
I loved it and felt that there could greater detail (and longer chapters please). Thank you