Reviews for Forcefull prankster
Xamira Gray chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
The end was a bit abrupt, but it was good and funny still! Nice work!
Oralindie chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
O, i hate cramps on my period; oh well, sucks for him *grins* Anyway, this is a great story, time to read your others!
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Still enjoy this story! After reading some of the NJO books and then going to the doctor for cramps, it has a lot more meaning. There are some days when you just want the guys to be in pain, too... Keep up the awesome writing. I can't wait to read more of your humor... preferably something I've not read before...
mara chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
oh my god, i laughed my ass off! this was too funny. the image of wes stuck in a womans body had me rollin. hahaha good job.
Zimre Fa chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Brilliant! Was laughing all the way through. Oh how the mighty rebel hero Wes is thwarted by the monthly horror that women everywhere have to put up with as a matter of course...
Gimli2003 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Great stuff! I love Wes and the Wraiths; have you read the Enemy Lines duology (spelling?) in the NJO series? Keep up the great stuff, Mara ;)
Vinnet chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I love it, especially the part about the cramps. One suggestion, though. You've got some mispelled words. You might want to have a friend go through and correct them, just typos like "fro" instead of "for."
Dev Binks chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wes a woman with force powers... Oh I wish I would've thought of it. Great story!
ionlyliveindreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
LOL! That is so great! I love Wes, he's so awesome... Wedge's line was great where he said that Wes was now a woman... :) and the pay back was great too... poor Wedge though... Oh and the cramps were funny! Kudos to you, you made me laugh so many times... Greatness. Post more soon

Keep writing

~ionlyliveindreams
Jaina chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
oh lol! that is classic! wow! its so funny! more more more more more! please!
Kyia-Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
v funny, but you could have made it longer.