Reviews for Back at the Garrison
Dartfan chapter 2 . 8/14
plz complete
Helensg chapter 2 . 5/11
I really like the sense of renewed brotherhood in this fic,such care & love but it would seem that Athos is in for further pain.
Uia chapter 2 . 5/10
great update...now if you decide to bring Ninon as Athos new love interest I won't complain

can't wait to see the bros fighting to help their eldest bro
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 2 . 5/9
Athos so hurt and lost in his mind of memories.. Aramis and d'Artagan so worried they can loose him.. Finally he's comming back to them slowly but comming back.. Love the banter with him and Cosntance .. Whoooaaa The Queen is a tad upset Aramis hasent been to Palace.. Bet she was heartbroken to see the former Captain in such pain and Porthos has a nugget of info that may be putting the puzzel piece in the slot. I wonder and fear he may be in great danger yet?
Greenlips24 chapter 2 . 5/9
So very touching. Looking forward to seeing this mystery unfolds.
beeblegirl chapter 2 . 5/9
So much love and emotion here. At least Athos is slowly starting to heal physically, although I doubt anyone would ever come back emotionally and mentally after what he’s been through recently. The anguish isn’t going to end here though is it, because Athos is going to blame himself for whatever happens next even though it is a misguided guilt.
Helensg chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh yes!Angsty, hurt Athos and a tragic tale well told...couldn’t ask for more really.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 1 . 4/30
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I just tripped over this one ..OMG poor Athos what he went through! loosing Sylvie and the baby being forced to watch and loosing Milady .. whois behind this and are they comming back for more revenge?
Uia chapter 1 . 4/29
no...you killed both Athos wife, former wife, and child

keep going...I hope no one else dies except the bad guy
beeblegirl chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh my goodness, this is pretty harrowing. Poor Athos, who has done this to him and why? If those dear to Athos are being targeted then D’Artagnan, Aramis, Porthos and Constance must be in danger too.