Reviews for Coming to Lunch
Mari lifting the hammer is a bit of a stretch because how's she different from spiderman in terms of feats and mind?
dude THOR the effin god of thunder etc was way first then some girl who get weather powers
Ladybug 12125 chapter 1 . 4/12
That was asome Marinette can weild the hammer...well i gess sence shes ladybug and saves people all the time thats pretty acuret eny way this is how much i enjoyed it (THE STARS SIMBALIZE HOW MUCH I ENJOYED IT)
very satistisfyimg asmr video
it should be a very big deal if she is worthy
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/16
wow
DragoonSensei chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
This made me want to look over all ML x Marvel crossover story on this site.
me1230 chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
This is beautiful I cant wait for more
small-myth chapter 1 . 6/14/2019
I'm definitely looking forward to reading what happens next, it would be awesome if some people overheard what Lila said to Alya, and maybe have Sabrina shutdown Alya for demanding interviews.
KillgarraghForever chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
Peter, you genius! Well done, you figured out that getting Tony 'I'm iron man' Stark and flipping THOR to go see Mari was a good idea. Abide a severely embarrassing one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I feel like marinette lifting the hammer should be enough for everyone to realize she wasn’t lying since there’s no way she’d be worthy if she bullied someone
Brave Chaser chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I was practically screaming. Peter is sooooo dead. But at least Marinette gets love again. Let's see if Lila can lift the hammer. Then everyone will realise everything.
UltraPhantom chapter 1 . 4/29/2019