Reviews for Brothers
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 12 . 2/22
Oh my goodness! XD that’s SO how it is with siblings! The accuracy of these brother oneshots is mind blowing! XD And Groot? XD wow Mikey, real creative. :D
Of COURSE they’re twins in here ;p
Wait... To be continued? There’s more?
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 11 . 2/17
Ok I trust your judgement! (Whether that’s a good thing or not has yet to be decided XD ;p) Thanks!
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 10 . 2/17
XD oh my goodness! This is SO like me and my siblings! And that thing with Leo and Raph while setting up the game is just so perfect! And even afterwards with April! They’re such great bros! 3 This was such a fun one shot to read! It’s just a such a spot on replication of how siblings act XD
*raises hand high into the air and hops up and down excitedly* I DO! I VOTE YES! I VOTE YES!
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 9 . 2/16
Wow! Way to build up the suspense at the beginning there! Of COURSE those two would play a game like that! XD But wait.. Evil laughter.. A maniacal cackle commanding his creation to rise? What terrible weapon did Donnie make now? XD Yeah if I was Leo and Raph I would make a break for the exit too. XD
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 8 . 2/14
Aaaaaaw! 3 I loved this so much! It’s so sweet! With brother feels high and low. The perfect twist of a terrible accident turned into a wonderful brotherly bonding experience! Absolutely wonderful!
hano chapter 33 . 1/16
I love this! I just read this whole thing at once and I can't wait for more!
fireworksinthenight chapter 33 . 12/27/2019
Very cute!
It looks like Raph is especially needed in this dark lair.
And Donnie fulfilled his dream of tallness!
Thanks for sharing, and happy year-end celebrations to you too!
RRina chapter 33 . 12/26/2019
Shell! It's Spike's noise? And Spike also scares those little turtles' noise too. What the... hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing. Poor turtles. hahaha.
Thanks for this hilarious and cute chapter. It's made my day. And when daddy and those two big brothers come home anyway. hahaha.
Can't wait for your next chaps!
CharmGirlLove chapter 32 . 12/2/2019
Hey a request I just thought of; aftermath of heart of darkness Leo talking to Donnie about what’s going on with him (he tried to kill someone so obviously somethings going on.)
RRina chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
Yay! Raph Is Soooooo Adorable! He very concern for Leo's healthy, but listen to Leo's reassuring anyway. And No One Mess with HIS Big bro, not even his baby bro. Raph is totally sweet little bro of Leo! haha.

And Leo, even he was attacked, still concern for his little bro. I love him for that!

Thanks for this cute chapter. I'm waiting for next!
fireworksinthenight chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
Mwahaha! Looks like Leo learned to puppy-dog-eye from the best in the business.
Raph's reaction is very sweet in its own way, as is Leo's. :D
Thanks for sharing!
FlameShadowFireDragon chapter 7 . 11/24/2019
Aaaaaw!3 warm snugglies all around! This is so cute! I love how Mikey just flops over and practically commands that Leo be his pillow. He knows Leo’s not going to dare protest or move him. He’s too cute for that.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 8 . 11/23/2019
Where the shell Raphael got those ideas? Weak and useless? Now I know that being a hot-head doesn't let you think straight.
I always feel the same way every time Leo feels guilty, I feel proud of him for thinking about their safety, I feel love because he is the best big brother ever but I also feel sad, he is so strict with himself... but he can't change who he is and I am thankful for that and tha fact that he has two sweet little brothers who can take him away from those guilty trips.
Definitely, for me, the best part of this chapter was when Leo started to clean Raphael's room, letting his little bros to sleep early than him, the way he takes care of everything and thinks about how much his bros mean to him was absolutely lovable and reading it in your writing style was awesome.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 7 . 11/23/2019
I could bet all my money that every Leo-lover in this world loves the idea, Mikey being cared for by his big brother in blue. So lovely and tender. Loved this one.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
Like I said, don't push the muses. XD Glad to know Mikey helped his purple masked brother with his problem, but still he should listen to him. :D