Reviews for Chrysalis
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 14 . 8/16/2004
wow... that was a really good story!
LittleRedhead chapter 14 . 11/7/2003
Way to go Jeff. Good job.
Troll99 chapter 14 . 11/7/2003
This was a very nice ending of the story. It perfectly rounds up everything that has happened before, still leaving place for speculations and possible sequel. Thanks for wonderful story, which I read with great pleasure. I hope to read something new from you very soon. Well done!
Hope for Love chapter 14 . 11/5/2003
A nice ending. I enjoyed this story-arc very much.
LittleRedhead chapter 13 . 11/4/2003
More more more. Pleassee
Hope for Love chapter 13 . 11/1/2003
An interesting chapter and a happy one too. I am glad to see that Rommie is alive and they may not have to live through Rommie's near immortality.
Troll99 chapter 13 . 11/1/2003
Yay! She's back! Glad to see she's doing OK. Well, she is getting more and more human as I see. That makes this relationship even stronger, I guess. Now Dylan will really have to take care of her and not vice versa as it has been up till now. Nice chapter. Hope you'll be able to update soon.
Hope for Love chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
I have a feeling of who it is. Bit I guess I will have to wait for the next chapter to see for sure.
Troll99 chapter 12 . 10/29/2003
Ugh! I hate cliffhangers! I really do! Who's there talking? Is it Rommie or someone else? Update soon!
Troll99 chapter 11 . 10/27/2003
Beautiful chapter. So, time's up. I just hope they will find a way to get these b*! They may not escape. And Rommie must come back!
Hope for Love chapter 11 . 10/27/2003
I really wish Dylan was the one to go inside Rommie's mind. This chapter was worth the wait.
Troll99 chapter 10 . 10/26/2003
I really hope she makes it throug this diagnostic loop. What will Dylan otherwise do? And the baby? Nono, you have to bring her back.

I want revenge for this assault!
Hope for Love chapter 10 . 10/22/2003
It sounds almost like Rommie has nearly given up. Please don't let her die.
EyeCandy chapter 10 . 10/22/2003
OH sure! CLIFFHANGER!

Keep going MAN!
EyeCandy chapter 9 . 10/19/2003
OH SURE! leave it at a really mean CLIFFHANGER!

Keep going... I'm curious to see what's in Rommie's mind!