Reviews for Harry Potter, Squatter
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 23h
If only canon Dursleys ended up cursed. It's always angered me that they never paid for the abuse of their nephew.
b.con.luv chapter 58 . 5/23
I love this book. I really hope you continue it.
Young Dr pepper chapter 1 . 5/22
Don't forget to update
b.con.luv chapter 27 . 5/22
That actually happened to Harry
Son of Vesta 16 chapter 58 . 5/21
darthtenebrosius chapter 58 . 5/20
I've just read all this in the space of... I think a week! It's passed by in a blur, certainly. (While I should have been writing up my final project for my Masters, but let's ignore that...) Excellent stuff! I can see how much your writing has improved over the story, and characterisation feels on point. I can't wait to see where this goes in future!
Kaito Echizen chapter 58 . 5/19
Hello, I understand what you are going through because of your mother, the pain will not go away completely, it will always be there
KTama20 chapter 52 . 5/18
A brief hinted about Miraculous Ladybug, really?
Trey of the rebellion chapter 58 . 5/16
That's nice world building with the plays interaction between Hermione and Draco. I think I might use something like that when I write my own story. Appreciate the inspiration
So chapter 58 . 5/15
Brill chapter 3
Emrys Akayuki chapter 58 . 5/14
Huh, figured Sirius or his father would help on the front of 'all adults are evil idiots' etc.

And that's an interesting interpretation of Romeo and Juliet, persi
Lashthestud chapter 13 . 5/14
I hope harry is not gonna become too emotionally dependent throughout the story
Dreaw Mac chapter 58 . 5/14
so ur gunna bring the white tiger book by Kylie chan into the mix ?
Nemhain2009 chapter 58 . 5/13
Great chapter!
witowsmp chapter 58 . 5/13
This has been an enjoyable story so far, and I am looking forward to the rest. I do hope that at some point, Harry will learn about Sir Nicolas’ desire to join the headless hunt and get Mel to completely remove his head.
10,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »