Reviews for Harry Potter, Squatter
webzayne717 chapter 7 . 9m
It'd be incredibly ironic if Harry ended up being Zeus's kid. Unlikely to happen as it is, that'd be a hell of a twist.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 44 . 11h
Lovely chapter. 3 3 3
TheGirlofManyFloods chapter 44 . 19h
Aww... I love how Harry gets to meet his father! Can't wait for the next update. When will this story be finished?
Guest chapter 44 . 22h
Your the best keep it up this is my favorite story
The man chapter 44 . 5/6
I usually don’t post anon but I forgot my password and am to lazy to reset just need to say DAM RIGHT IN THE FEELS
AimBot3000 chapter 44 . 5/5
Amazing story, keep up the amazing work.

When is Percy going to show up though?
JPAnderson chapter 44 . 5/5
Great story! (so far)
TheDragonPrince99 chapter 44 . 5/5
Just caught up on the last 11 chapters. Wonderful job.
HoboHeartLover chapter 44 . 5/5
Awwwww the James bit was just adorable 3

Like honestly, it was lovely, thank you for the serotonin.
Nemhain2009 chapter 44 . 5/4
Great story! I love how Harry interacts with everyone :)
Jack Inqu chapter 44 . 5/4
I love how Harry continues to confound the expectations of everyone around him. It's quite amusing and endearing. And hey, he finally got to meet his dad! Hopefully nothing terrible happens to James.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
draque-potter chapter 44 . 5/4
Oh my. What a marvelous twist at the end of this chapter. I not only didn't see it coming, but it got me all teary eyed as well. Well written, my good bard. Well done.
superspeedsloth chapter 23 . 5/4
wouldn't something with a weight of zero just fly upwards really fast because it is lighter than everything else and has zero gpe. also if you turn a plant colourless would it effect its ability to photosynthesize?
Sly Riddle chapter 44 . 5/4
Thé teabagging made me laugh so hard!
MrPowell chapter 44 . 5/4
Great chapter. Look forward to seeing how Harry past the hot dog eaten in Hades issue.
6,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »