Reviews for Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
Tratie4thewin chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
That was insanely ridiculous. I loved it.
PeachyStrawberries chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
HAHA I LOVED that! It's so incredibly funny how he goes completely nuts over the beans (that sounded odd) and moans about them. This is an AWESOME fic!
kalira chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Yay! Chock full of over-the-top ridiculousness! Fantastic.
Wizzabee chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
lol, that really funny, and unbeleivably cute! :o)
mary lennox chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
::sigh:: This fic is just great. man, every time I buy chocolate covered coffee beans..I think of this fic.

I'll have you know that this fic has affectively erased my previous bad memories concerning said beans.

You definitely should write more light fluffiness...
heather chocolatehands chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Oh no, another victim falls to caffeine! I don't care what u say, its a terrible vice **eats chocolate**. Pretty bleeding FANTASTIC except for the part when Ginny & Draco were fighting she says he's a death eater OUT OF THE BLUE. That part was a little disorganized. m chocolate
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I love all the melodrama of it; makes it funny.

"Draco watched with anguished eyes, eyes filled with unspeakable pain and shock and horror... as his prize... his incalculably priceless chocolate covered espresso beans suffered their tragic, ignominious fates... DASHED! DASHED to the ground! Like his hopes and dreams and joy... brutally killed. Mouth agape, he knelt, his hands clutching at the fallen beans. "NO!" The cry tore from his throat, and as Ginny watched, stunned to silence and stillness, his eyes filled with rare, burning tears. "

HAHAHHAHAH!

*Aqua Blue
cf chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
that was hilarious!:)
streamers chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
aww! i love the part where he cries for the beans!
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Drugged chocolate! Run for it!
bobby chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
i absolutely, positivly LOVED this lil piece of wiriting.
loveology chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
LMFAO! This was great! BWUAHAHAHAHHA. NO MY BEANS. *dies*
wha chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
My family now thinks I have gone insane. I probably would too if I had watched someone burst out laughing for no apparent reason.
No Longer an Author chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
My god...the minute I saw the title...I stopped and made myself some of those. So I was sitting in front of the screen...eating chocolate covered coffee beans...and...my god...i startde sweating and getting high and crap...I loved the story...moremoremore...don't mind me too much...I am now on a sugar/ caffein high. That is usually a BAD thing. I better go before I start causing you mental damage. Contact me if you want Im me at Stormlite02 aim
Azalea chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Loved iRT! THE MOST unigue d/g romatic comedy I've ever read. Not only was it funny, but it was Totally Dg. YOu're a great writer!I'm off to read your other fics.