Reviews for Life After Death
Sheryl 104 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was so sad. it made me cry. But it was a good story.
third charm chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
oh my god i cant stop crying ~

this story is so beautiful and so great but so sad

it is perfect the way you wrote it i dont even mind that it is carlos and kim it is just what it needed
syl77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I loved this. Personally, I don't think Kim/Carlos have a chance but this was a nice alternative. I like how in this fic they actually showed some emotion. I mean, on the show it was just like, "Alex died. Uh huh. Anyway, what's for dinner?" UGH. NO EMOTION! You would think they'd care, right?

Sylphide
Fyre4Bosco55 chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I loved the story. It was real touching, but the idea of Carlos gettin' Busy just makes me laugh. I don't know why, but it does. Now Kim on the other hand. Well for a while there it was like a new man every night, you better write some more to this. Don't leave us hanging like that. It just aint right.
tycarlosluva chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
i like the darkness! this is very well-written. and i like carlos and kim as a couple, also. please continue soon!
PattiL61 chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I did like it. Great job!
Yoink chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
OMG, that's so depressing, but so good. I like the whole present tense thing. Keep going, though! What officer died?
Caboodle chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
its real good so far, write more soon.
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
That was -great-. I haven't read many of your fics, but out of the ones I have read, I would say that this was one of your best. Very in character, I can see both Carlos and Kim doing that in the aftermath.
nikkimbt02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Um well I loved it! Anything with Carlos suits me just fine. You definetley have to continue this...and SOON. I gotta know who Sully was talking about! Great job...CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!
Ljae chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
It's really good! It isn't dark, it's REAL, and thats a quality to look for in fics. Good work!