Reviews for Perfect Match
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 20 . 21h
Wheee! I was LMAO at the beginning and then found myself sitting up straight in the chair with my hands in my lap quietly waiting for her to return. She handled that powerfully and with confidence!
Edward finally showed what I felt all along...he has a soft heart under that cold exterior. I honestly think he was so entrapped in doing his penance for everything from Alice (which if I remember correctly he blames himself for her kidney problem to begin with) to each and every person involved in getting her healed, that he never really looked at what he was doing. He didn’t think about how it would affect “the perfect match” other than that money would give them “happiness”. Her showing him the scar and his reaction may have set off the final link to reality he needed. He seems a bit more redeemable to me now. Of course I haven’t heard his story yet, and gotten Bella’s reaction.
I can’t tell you how much this story affects me. It engrosses me in their lives and makes me want to know the whys. And it changes my thinking. Brilliant writing, my sweet! Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 19 . 22h
What the eff is he up to now?! What does he mean with all the “I’ve worked so hard, given up everything, you need to know, I need you, you can’t die now” crap?! Hmmm? He bought the plane and was actually flying it...I’m gathering. Then he practically assaults her with that kiss. (I wish I could double that kick in the nads!) For a man who spends a tremendous amount of timing planning and thinking, when it comes to her...he’s clueless!
Again Bella shows a brave side that is so unexpected I think it surprises her at times. Her anger is her greatest strength. She’s like a mighty roaring lioness. I’m glad she took herself into consideration. He seems to bring this out in her. But everyone needs to be selFISH at times for balance in their life.
Another awesome chapter. Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 18 . 22h
Wow, Rosalie is fuming mad at whatever Edward THINKS he has planned. I’m glad she found her humanity again by taking care of someone like Bella. I’m blown away by just how truly selfless she is. Even in the fact that she couldn’t forgive Leah for hurting Seth..but wasn’t even all that mad at Cullen in comparison cause Edward only hurt HER. *shakes my head in amazement*
I don’t think there is anything that Rose could tell her she did that would stop the way she feels about her. When she loves, she loves unconditionally and that’s that! Edward is most likely to have a hard time with her. He’ll be easily guilt-ridden once she calls him out on his crap. It could be what brings him down finally. Can’t wait to see how he handles her when she decides she’s ready to talk to him.
Love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee i
TessLouise chapter 20 . 9/18
Good stuff!
Mistydeb chapter 20 . 9/16
Yay, Bella is kicking his ass. About time she got that pleasure, and now is a good time to do it coz she’s already so pissed at him. Debbie
VryUnique chapter 6 . 9/15
Di they take Bella’s kidney? Maybe someone close to Edward was dying. I was under definitely turn everybody in when I got out of there.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 9/15
God I hope Bella does get a backbone. I just went back to the top of the page to see if romance was in the synopsis but it wasn’t. After Edward’s display I find it hard to believe that is where the story is going. What could he possibly want that is a lifetime commitment?
VryUnique chapter 1 . 9/15
Mmmmmmm... I have no idea what Edward could be looking for. It can’t be a wife since guys were tested also. I am worried for Bella since Riley made the comment about her most likely keeping quiet.
Poor Bella. She doesn’t seem to have any family or friends which seem to be a plus for whatever Edward has in mind. I saw this story at a different forest and words like terrifying and waking nightmare were used. That makes me a little wary to proceed, I’m a little worried about what they plan for Bella. A different forest was hoping for Bella to get a backbone, if that’s what she needs than I wish for that also.
Team66fan chapter 20 . 9/15
Cant wait for Bella to really lay into Edward for what he has done to her.
LRK860 chapter 20 . 9/15
This story is so strange! lol How in the world does Bella feel she has the upper-hand? Why in the world would Edward grovel? He could just as well kill her for all anyone would notice. Her friends and family don't seem the type to put on a media event to find her. Why IS she enjoying her time there, not traumatized by the nightmarish events that led her there, nor worried about her future, seeing as her whole life has been erased by Edward. Her reactions to all of this are the strangest of all to me. That's why, you my dear, must be up to something here in my opinion. Some sort of unseen twist in this story. That's all I can come up with, otherwise, this is a train ride to crazytown that I didn't expect. If these characters are for real, then I'm going to assume every last one of them is bat-shit crazy.
Soulmates913 chapter 20 . 9/15
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is NOT team E in this fanfic.
IMO he can say whatever he wants that it won't make up for what he did to her.
Wha the did is unexcusable,he stole her everything, not only her kidney. I agree with
other readers that his family, especially A, knows about that.
I'd ask him to donate the money to a hospital and go to Australia to live with my brother and tell him to go to HELL.
LOL
Don't be mad at me. I love how you write, but i HATE this E...
Nissa-Cullen chapter 20 . 9/15
Good for her. She’s the one who needs to be in charge and get some answers. Put him in his place.
BridieM chapter 20 . 9/14
So strong. Perhaps. Maybe. Hope so. But, maybe she hasn’t lost herself. Wonderful chapter. Thank you
BridieM chapter 19 . 9/14