Reviews for To Move Forward
Elvina is the forsworn elf chick
awesomesniper86 chapter 25 . 11/15/2020
Alright, a hundred bucks says Elvira is actually Formora in disguise.
vega0987 chapter 53 . 10/25/2020
I really hope that someday this gets finished or that rainxoxo writes a summary of what they were planning to do and how they were going to end it.

This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. It's funny that I love the ExA interactions so much but the author is so good that I really wish for a split story of ExF. This story has turned me into a big Formora fan who feels sad at her situation.
ManOfSteel chapter 53 . 10/17/2020
I’m always having a hard time with rereading this story despite the fact how good it is because of having the knowledge that it ended abruptly at maybe 70% completion.
For the content it involves it is one of the best stories I‘ve ever had the pleasure of reading and I remember how I was always waiting for new chapters back then when it was still new in 2013/2014. It’s a shame it was never finished and we can only hope that the original author „Rainxoxo“ is doing well despite the fact that she decided to stop writing and deleted her stories.
I hope that one day the story will be completed.
Dracarys Blackfyre chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Hey,

here is the prehistory s/13404211/1/Reversed-Life-Rainxoxo

Have fun while reading :))

MFG

Black
Archangel299 chapter 2 . 7/27/2020
I remember back when rainxoxo firsr deleted these stories and like many others i was gutted to say the least reading the last author notes its says what would be coming in following chapters and i just cant fathom why they were deleted either way thanks for posting her story and letting it live on like it deserves
JuicyFruits123 chapter 53 . 6/1/2020
goddammit this was such a great story. Hopefully you pick it up and finish it someday. Only complaint I have is that I can't seem to find the other story you keep referencing in author's notes that probably tells eragon's previous life before the time travel stuff. Still able to piece together the gist of it based on whats said, but it would be nice to read that other story
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 24 . 5/3/2020
This fic gives me so many questions and I know that I wont get answered but I have to ask. what's with this version of Eragon? He was raised by his uncle Garrow in the books not his mother. and he wasn't taught by galbatorix either. who the fuck is asura? I just kind of assumed that the Arya and Eragon relationship in his original world was exaggerated for the sake of this fic but you've given a lot of details that don't match up with the books and it is utterly confusing. the author also uses some abbreviations I don't understand in the Authors notes. As for this particular chapter, Eragon killing one Lethryblaka and Ra'Zac doesn't matter at all ij the grand scheme if I'm not wrong Galby has a large number of those more Ra'Zac than lethyrblaka anyways but you get my point. Theres a lot I'm confused about. it's a great story it just seems like it's a fanfiction of a fanfiction.
Killerflood chapter 53 . 5/1/2020
Like many others have stated, I thank you for salvaging this wonder. It saddens me that it appears to have been abandoned but at least what was written was written.

And Rain seemed to have had plans ... sad but what happens, happens.

Actual Review:

A wonderful story that is truly well written. Explore the early days of a Varden just founded. Follow Eragon as he helps grow it into a stronger organization and interacts with people who he knows and who he's only heard about. And some new characters that only add to the background of Paolini's series.

A vastly entertaining piece for all those who enjoyed the Inheritance Series.
victorsan12345 chapter 53 . 3/26/2020
Hey, is this complete? I mean, this the original author wrote more or only this?
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 41 . 2/27/2020
I like the story, except parts where plot points center on eragon being completely ficking stupid
Thoric Blackthorne chapter 53 . 1/18/2020
I remember reading this along with Rainxoxo's other works a long time ago and like many was deeply upset when they were up and removed from Rain's profile with the chances of this particular story ever being finished going up in smoke.

A very good writer in indeed with this story being another unfinished masterpiece like many before it. Like many others I would love to see it finished but I do not think anyone can truly fill in the shoes that would be required to do this story justice.

Thank you for uploading this.
Totem-Mimikyu chapter 53 . 1/14/2020
And here, one of the greatest stories I've had the pleasure to read... stops. In memory of Rainxoxo
ThelittleKing chapter 27 . 10/15/2019
Wow, more than half way through! Amazing Story so far
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2019
"The dragon whipped him in the back with its tail, Eragon had forgotten about it"
"The dragon and the wounded rider flew away, Eragon couldn't chase."
This is like the third goddamn time this exact situation has happened. Use jierda on your sword, make a spear out of rock and throw it, carry around a bow and arrow goddamn it. Also how does Eragon keep forgetting the massive firebreathing beasts?