Reviews for Concrete Angel
Katyann chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
so good
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I don't think I ever cried this much over a story. It was so sad. But beautiful though.
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
that waz so sad, it made me cry. i dont cry much so dat meanz it waz good.

( )_( )

('.')

(")_(")

This is Bunny.

Copy and paste Bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination.

SUPPORT THE BUNNY!
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
that was i cant find any naokins or uh.. who does concrete angel?
xxTwisted Dark Dreamsxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aw that was so sad yet so sweet! I loved this little one...poor Kags and Inu though, it's sad that they had died. But, anywho, awesome job! Keep up the good work! XD
Fyawkes chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
gosh. I cried soo much when i read that. A really good story and worthy to read even if Kagome and Inu dies in the end.
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I Love this song!
athenai chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
No sé q decir... Now... that IS sad, really. So they died together, eh? It just seemed to "the missing ending of Romeo and Juliet"

More than once I've though about Kagomes' dad. Sometimes, I think in a guy like the one you just have discribed. Anyway this is not the way you use to write, it's mire traggic and all stuff but I liked a lot. It leaved me with some strange taste. The curious thouth here is that Inu and Kag are more happy and unted dead than alived...

Sorry for the mistakes of this review, English is fo me a estrange language, so see ya! Suerte con la musa!
Demon Chibi chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
you did a good job with the fic! T.T me wuv dat song me favorite of all T.T
a-Lost-Cause-317 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
aw
MizuKitsune248 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I realy liked it. Wat's weird is i did a song fic with this song to...except its diffrent.
awispofamemory chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh...my god...that was REALLY beautiful... i listened to the song while i read it and i started balling! I'm crying all over the place...that was so sad! T-T ugh...i'm crying again. Wonderful story! VERY moving!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
It was sad, but also weirdly comforting. This was really.
Siren of the Irish Mist chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
*sniffle* that..that was...beautiful!
Purefire16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I almost cried... because of how close to home that story hit's. It may have not been my real dad... but... he did try to harm me and my little brother...
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »