Reviews for Concrete Angel
PadfootPet chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
this is a very sad song;but at least your story has a happy ending...sort of. I really liked it.
twins of the Sun chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
that was really good! but it kinda sad! lol...later
Youkai at heart chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*sniffle* im gonna cry! that was realli sad! who sings this song? id love to hear it.
Tequila-Tears chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Did you know that that's like exaclty what happens in the music video? you had to have seen that!
juv-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
wah. it was so sad *sniff*. it almost made me cry. sorry i'm a bit of a sap. you really are an amazing writer though. i really love that song,and this show. so when i read how you fit the two togather was just plain sad sweet goodness. um...don't worry thats a comment. what i mean is your story went really well with the song's lyrics which what made it so good and sad. thouhg i doubt they would die so easily. dont get me wrong,your story really was great. i cant wait to read more of them.
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
omg! that was so sad but i loved the ending! i wasnt expecting them to die *tears in eyes* but it was really good *sniff* i need a tissue...
Jackuhwalynn chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This was so sad! I cried! But it was so good!
Kikyo Hater chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Good but kind of said. Thair is a story I read similler but Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,and Kagome lived in the moderm eara and it was langea and I read most of it sence it was not fimished but whut I read no one dide
Mistress of Words chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
wow! great job with this story!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
How depressing... though very well written.
Maranth chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
*wail* It- *sniffle* was really- *sniffle* good writing, but- *sob* But- WA! Sorry. *looks strangely at former writing* I had to write- er... type that. *squeal* I love your writing, but... DON'T EVER KILL THEM EVER AGAIN! *sigh* Once again, sorry. *sniffle* Yeah. In case you were just wondering, I am insane- and on a sugar high! *beams, then looks again at story and wails* (And I love that song!)
Yukiko of the Hidden Mist chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
really mice but id like to point out that he has taken a hand through the gut AND poison throuhgout his body it would take more thyan that to kill him plus the dude would have been dead before he could be hurt.
whitetiger-isabella chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
hold on i need a tissue. i love the story. the song is very is always makes me cry. but your story with the somg made me cry more. i love the story. keep up the good work.
courtney chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
omg i know that song and im crying like a baby but it was good its so SAD
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
oh man, that was so sad in the beginning. Then you made it a happy ending at the end anyway. lol. you are the best! love all the fluffness! yay!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »