Reviews for Concrete Angel
Dolphin-Slam chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
aw... i
gilbertfan chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Okay, here is the flame. Why is Kagome's father abusive! It saddens me. But the rest of the story was very well done, cute and inspirational. Loved the song. Loved this. Except for the fact that it was her father... but I guess sacrifices must be made.

-Gilbertfan
Gemini-inu chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
omfg you should add that it is a tear jerker in the summary its good but its also a tear jerker
Neracio chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I've read alot of your songfics but that was the best, once you get past the parts that almost made me cry. You really have a knack for songfics.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That's so sad. Kagome was a moron. She shouldn't have gone home. If Inuyasha was a hanyou...v.v. different ending. I have heard the song, yes, it is as depressing as the lyrics would lead you to believe.
Kokari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
ah ddoublyy cuute
One More Thing chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OMG! That is like one of my favorite songs! I love the way you encorperated the song and the fic so perfectly! I loved it!
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
...That...that was so sad. Seriously seriously sad...I thought the song iwas bad enough on it's own. Not that what I just read was bad. Definately good...yet bad at the same time...yet good at the end. If you've ever read the book Nineteen Eight-four, you'll understand when I say that this fic was doublegood with just a little bit of ungood, your writing definately being plusdoublegood..
Kaguma chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was a real sad story/Song i've ever read please write more!
misguidedangel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
So much for your other cute fics *sniffs* It was sweet...but it made me cry... *sniffs* I don't like it when Inu and Kagome die. But it was still good...but *speaks in scary voice* let it rest on your concience that you made a girl cry! AH! *runs into a closet*
Derryl chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was the most cutest story I have ever read keep on doin your thing,and I'll keep reading.
dreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
wow...I..wow. I this is Realy good! I cried..seriosly. And if someone who read this didn't cry...then..well...they need serios help!

I am a big fan of yours and I love this Story it;s my new favorite!Keep writing!
Sugar High Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
wowzers! awesome, i love that song even though it's sad. if you haven't heard it yet you can hear it at, under Martina Mcbride. i love it! LOL awesome job!
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw...sad but sweet. -
Sesshomaru-fan-4-life chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
oh my god i love that song and i love your story and its a shame u have not hurd it, its a realy tuching song

byez