Reviews for Undying Love
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 30 . 8/25/2010
This is a great story so far. You are really one very amazing wondeful and awsome writer. I really love Spirited Away. I hope that you update soon.
dragonluver32 chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
the story is great and sad too but i would suggest a little less details because i start getting bored after a while.
dragonluver32 chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
so sad! i feel so bad for haku!
deadly-bliss chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
What about No-Face? o_o
deadly-bliss chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
I dont think Haku stutters, does he? Of course, he couldve changed over the years, but it just isnt part of his character... S
deadly-bliss chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Raisukes not going to go with him, is he? Because then hed have to have an Amulet too. S You also got repetitive about Raisuke having an influential family. No biggie though, because it wasnt much. )
deadly-bliss chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
The subtitles said 'Rin'? o_O Woah. I guess its because Buena Vista released it, their romanization is sometimes wrong. For example, every time theres in 'L' in someones name, they change it to an 'R'. Something about the way Japanese are supposed to pronounce thing. Its absolutely adorable how they speak in English though, er, "Engrish". Its a real word, Im not being mean, because I used to speak that myself. XD

Sorry for the long explanation by the way. o_o;

You also seem to be contradicting what you said in the previous chapter, where Haku said that 'She wasn’t the prettiest girl he met, not even the cutest'. But you constantly have him saying that she was beautiful. I understand what youre trying to say, but you might want to rephrase that. ) Also, Id like to say that having an untidy room isnt really part of Hakus personality, surely hed find some way to keep it clean? Hed probably have it messy one day, but weeks?

Again, sorry for the extremely long review. -_-; I got ahead of myself.
deadly-bliss chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I had to read this chapter in a hurry, but I also found some mistakes. Nothing too bad, so dont worry. )

First off, its not Rin, its Lin. Though at times when I watched the movie, it sounded like 'Len'. _; Secondly, its spelled Yubaba and Zeniba. You also seem to talk about a certain topic a lot, and accidentally repeat things. _ But its not that bad, because youre a really good writer, I can tell. ) By the way, whats with the 'lover' concept? Haku was meant to look 12 and Chihiro was supposed to be 1o at the time.

Of course, dont let this bother you if Im the only one saying this. o_o Its just constructive criticism. ) Anyway, WONDERFUL chapter! D
deadly-bliss chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Aw... ( Thats so sad. Then again, hes going to come back, right? So while I click the review button, the the next button, Ill hype myself up. XD
Soundscaqe chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
this is a really good story, plz update soon cuz i'm loving it, -
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow! this is real good so far, I'm going to put this on my favorites so I can read the rest later.
Maiden of the Rain chapter 30 . 4/4/2006
Wow I love this story so far PLEASE UPDATE! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Ari
Jes1985 chapter 30 . 3/21/2006
This is a great story. Come on and update and finish writing it. It is reall building up nice.

Read the whole thing. Came across a few spelling and grammer mistakes along with a few words missing or misplaced. But other wise it is really great.

If I can be of any help let me know.

UPDATE and Finish writing this story Please.
CxHforever chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
cute~ i am adding this 2 my favies list!
Suma Susaki chapter 30 . 1/13/2006
omg! i just love this story! please update soon!

/Suma Susaki\