Reviews for Of Water and Salt
TheMoistSoul chapter 47 . 2/22
I would like to add a more positive review as my last one was wholly negative when I really like the story and characterization outside of a few moments. You have done a wonderful job and I hope you keep up the good work.
Vizzion Guardian chapter 47 . 2/20
im sad that i now have to wait to read the next chapter. I love this story so far, especially with the direction you’ve taken percy.
TheMoistSoul chapter 38 . 2/19
It's incredibly frustrating that the direction you have went with Percy involves him folding any time someones makes a demand of him, like seriously is there a single time where he stands his ground and tells someone to screw off? He just agrees immediately and then you'll write that he had no choice without explaining at all. Like why did he have to go to Kamar Taj? Bc someone that he was actively angry with told him he needed to right after you just reminded us all that Percy has been given total authority over the situation to be judge and jury. He literally refuses to tell people no even if it doesn't fit the character bc you've already mapped out where he is supposed to go.
Love the D&D refrence
jmsdragn chapter 39 . 2/12
Why do you call Jarvis a ui when he is an ai
jmsdragn chapter 35 . 2/12
rceived tenure in the alternate timeline. But that only added to the question as to why the Daughter of Trivia was there int the

There was a small silence as Percy digested

Last paragraph is cut off what are you saying
romulocostacs53 chapter 47 . 2/11
I loved this story, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
TBH it really makes some kinda sense that the Spiders spidey sense would go off at a near constant panic when Percy is around…Percy did kill Arachne after all, and isn’t Arachne the mother of all spiders? This fic is honestly amazing IMO, can’t wait to read future chapters, this is awesome!
KingK9 chapter 22 . 2/9
That ending was just pathetic. For all this talk about how he killed immortals and crap to just being taken out like that is stupid.
M2R chapter 45 . 2/4
you know, reading this, I finally want to say hope more athena's children dead. they smart but emotionally stupid
realfan16 chapter 47 . 2/3
TT_TT this is exactly why i usually wait for at least 5 chap. before reading. cliff hangers. Last chapter it Xavier and now Parker. Tho i appreciate the twist of them both getting them abilities, literally a power couple lol. T_T reminded me of good times. Remembered how Shining Armor Thor was respectful to Apollyon. How Stark prayed to Apollyon(can't see wait to see him do that againAny ways he was respected enough. i say it's time to be a bit more open, a bit more human...if you don't lind ofc. There's that head cannon xith Fury finally remembering the 'past'. Damn! Civil war fast incoming. so much to write so little time. Good luck Author-san
Blackjack.is.the.best chapter 47 . 2/2
love it!
Agent Frank chapter 47 . 1/28
I didn't expect him to run into the spiders, I'm guessing Jane is going to speak up for them. Either way this was a good chapter and I've enjoyed reading the 7 or so chapters that you've uploaded since the last time I read this story.
Agent Frank chapter 46 . 1/28
I'm appreciating Jennifer Walter's character more and more now, also Shield is a very good excuse for his occupation.
AnjaWritesFanfiction chapter 47 . 1/25
This is so amazing and I’m super excited for the next part!
1,824 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »