Reviews for A New Game
Mikeblade chapter 8 . 12/30/2023
so some type of power limiter was used on naruto or he is holding back a lot since even a naruto fresh out of the academy would be able to take out anyone in game of thrones no problem
Mikeblade chapter 7 . 12/30/2023
the word you where looking for is coward not craven
Mikeblade chapter 6 . 12/30/2023
yeah i don't think she would have gave up her daughters claim to the thrown it's like they are all wired to see the iron thrown like it's some sort of drug and there all junkies who want it.
aggarwal.neeraj.iitm chapter 3 . 12/8/2023
was there a real need to kill aegon? except to remove him from the line of succession?

just asking
Ptool chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
good!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2023
Really? You let Trant live?
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 15 . 8/22/2023
Please continue with the story, it's very good, please don't give up, a story that really has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a big fan of this type of story and the truth is that they have no comparison.
SamMason666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2023
What a garbage story. To any potential readers don't waste your time on this one. The character has nothing to do with Naruto, he let the Mountain live right after he literally killed a baby it's garbage.
TopSpartan216 chapter 15 . 7/4/2023
I need that sequel. Being left wondering what could happen in canon is killing me. I know i can’t be the only one thinking this either.
Mando-Vet chapter 15 . 5/27/2023
This was a truly wonderful story; well done, mate.
Mando-Vet chapter 9 . 5/27/2023
Lol, loved the Avatar reference.
Mando-Vet chapter 7 . 5/26/2023
That. Was. AWESOME!
Mando-Vet chapter 6 . 5/26/2023
Damn, Naruto is a beast! And Robert Baratheon needs to be taken out to the woodshed for a whipping! Frigging baby killer...
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
Helluva good opening.
Helezhelm chapter 5 . 5/10/2023
Based on your statements in Writer's Note II:

"out of character", not really? That is how Naruto acted in OTL as it's pretty explicit in manga. Plus, he does display other emotions throughout the manga, starting with sadness, anger, hatred, confusion, etc.

And he did move on from things, especially after Pain fight after proving to the villagers that he is no monster to them.