Reviews for A Gamers Guide to Necromancy
Yeah, it’s official you have mellow down, rereading this, since I saw that you posted a new chapter of the rewrite, and holy shit used to be a fucking demon. Also now I’m curious how you’re gonna handle origins now I’m curious if you’re gonna make it as dark as the OG fic was with all it degenerate shit.
Phantomslap chapter 11 . 2/23
Why didn't Kuro get any plus affection notices from Gasper? It would have been funny to get spammed affection.
AbelBelial chapter 16 . 2/20
I love the fact that The Dark Wolf Shiro traumatizes us with that Rias part, it really made me feel disgusted. However, a few chapters later he simply nullifies this with the ace up his sleeve that I had already forgotten, Thr Genderbend, and now Sirzerch has always been a woman and something has changed. Either that disgusting scene between Sirzech and Rias never happened or even if it did, now I don't feel so disgusted, since Serafall does something very similar. How interesting the human mind is, right?
arrogant-punk chapter 20 . 1/30
Yeah. So. Of course this is your story. But feedback? Liches are silly at best and retarded at worst.

Fundamentally even in stories theres no such thing as immortality. All youre doing is giving others an obvious weakpoint to leverage. Kinda kills the story.
Saneone chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
there was definitely an extra chapter in which kuro de ages sirzechs and yk
Doggo McBonk chapter 17 . 12/20/2023
I just imagined shiro thrusting his hips once and saying "On the ground right now, don't make me shoot cause i will"
Doggo McBonk chapter 14 . 12/20/2023
Yeahhh a fucking c'tan?
Doggo McBonk chapter 12 . 12/20/2023
IS THI JOJO REFERENCE?!
Doggo McBonk chapter 4 . 12/20/2023
I do find the asexual threat a bit much, and this feels forced which would be cool in most cases(only in fiction) but in this case not really
Doggo McBonk chapter 4 . 12/19/2023
ayyyyyy warhammer reference
We do not serve,we rule
baggy panda chapter 40 . 11/22/2023
absolutely loved reading this wish it were longer. loved the perspectives of all the characters and the plot
Wonderful Imagination chapter 5 . 11/22/2023
"Armageddon thy name is game" ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC lol. Literally forcefully pulling up the game menu and shoving it in his face is absolute badass of the system to do.
regirenka chapter 29 . 11/5/2023
This fanfic is seriously boring.
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 31 . 11/4/2023
If you dont imagine the Overlord armor slowly turning into the Emperor's Armor from Warhammer than idk what else it would look like.
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 3 . 10/31/2023
"you dont have any weapons! I win!"

"Oh contrare little shit." He proceeds to pull out his femers and beat the man to death
3,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »