Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Promise
pruehalliwell chapter 1 . 7/7
It's OK.
LadyRainDancer chapter 41 . 6/27/2014
(sigh) Poor Darrius hope you update someday soon :D I adore this story!
amazingracie21 chapter 41 . 3/15/2013
Please finish the story!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
ITS BEEN YEARS!

I think I know what's wrong, This story has now come almost to closure, I believe that Darrius and Livia should not be in their 5 year again, they should have stayed 11/12 or even 14 just they shouldn't have gone into the same year. I don't believe the Weasleys at least the younger ones should know who the snape twins are, this will allow more room for movement with Ron's character.

At the very least Livia and Darrius should be shorted into houses separate from Gryffindor.

I hope this feeds your muse and helps you update soon :)

FP15
KiwiClover chapter 41 . 11/26/2012
I found this story late in the game (as they say), but despite that, and despite having read this after already reading the canon version of events (is that version of Severus' past what you'd like to work in?)...I really, really would love to see where you take the rest of *this* story.

I've very rarely come across a story that works in, if not an OC, then a drastically different version of a canon character, and manages to make that character both engaging and interesting... in other words, your version of Arabella Figg is fascinating, and SO much more satisfying than JKR's version! The plot is fantastically woven - just close enough to canon to be familiar, but also refreshingly, creatively different. Tht little bit of unfamiliarity lends an edge to the story that I find quite engaging. And even though it's a different version of events after the Third Task, the characters: Severus, Harry, Hermione et al, are still recognizable, and true to how I think they WOULD act if this were the way things played out. I can't remember who said it first, but this story is like "the other leg down the tight jeans of time", even with as 'unbelievable' a concept as Harry being Severus' son. :)

So then, I hope that this review finds you well and might give your muses a kick-start. ;) I certainly wouldn't complain if another update found its way online soon... Until then, great work! I've very much enjoyed reading this so far, and I look forward to any and all updates! Thanks for sharing!
Escarcha chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love your fic, is amazing. I love the relationship between hermione and draco(I hope that the two fall in love and end up together) also the relationship harry and snape please update soon. _
projectjay chapter 41 . 5/6/2012
i am so glad that u r going on with the story it was one of my favs when you were first writing it. yeah keep writing
Lexbex1126 chapter 41 . 4/22/2012
Just read this in the last few days and it's very very good! I would really appreciate if you updated it soon. (:
kycatsfan chapter 41 . 4/17/2012
I'm so glad you found this chapter on your computer. I've been agonizing over Severus' and Darius' argument forever. I still think that you really should just go with your original outline, and then if you really want to incorporate Snape's life story that Rowling gives in book 6, you8 can go back and edit later. I really don't think that it would cause to many issues in the overall storyline, or at least as far as I've seen. I'm obviously not aware of what happens later, and if Snape's background would have any impact on it.

I also could just be biased because I really, really want to read the rest of your story, and I know that if you go back and do a whole rewrite it will take even longer to get to the rest of the story. You must decide for yourself, but whatever you decide to do, remember that I am more than willing to beta your chapters, or bounce plot ideas around with you.

Thanks for this chapter!
SLegend chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
Wow! I love this story! I can't believe I missed it before! Your Severus breaks my heart! (In a good way) I really hope you will finish this. It is a work of art!
Lupinesence chapter 41 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter, it was lovely to see this again :)
Espied7 chapter 41 . 4/17/2012
Yay, you're back! Nice little emotional interlude. I enjoy those, of course, but I can't help but want some action too. I think you're balancing them well.
sophia-liss-pc chapter 40 . 2/9/2012
I love, I just finished reading the whole story and I want more! please update soon, I know you've almost given up but you've left in a very crucial point! please! I beg you updates with tell you that I am not leaving comments but I love your story!
Espied7 chapter 40 . 2/4/2012
I'm pretty sure you're evil for ending it there. But the story is great otherwise!
Espied7 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Royal pain in the lower rear anatomy? You make me laugh :)