Reviews for Slipping Away
Falco Player chapter 1 . 3/1
I like the way you work in all the scenes of Isa's past. The first one really stood out to me since we never got to see what Isa's childhood was like before Saki lost control, and the way you bring back the line from the flashback in the forest stage was brutal. Star Successor on its own made it really hard to appreciate just how frightening the Ruffian transformation is, this really dives into that feeling and shows why Isa was so worried about it.

The fight scenes that pushed Isa to transform had good description, but it was hard to place where exactly it was and thus hard to follow at first. Eventually I pieced together that it was during the segment where Kachi got knocked out. The opening section also confused me at first, it took a second reading to go 'oh this starts with Isa in his berserk Ruffian mode.'

I really liked the line about Isa not being able to clean the blood off his hands right after the line about Saki cleaning off the ice cream. The way they flowed and fit together was great.
HanabiHikari chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
I liked it the rhythm of the final lines, especially. You did convey the panic and fear within Isa and I shall think of this if I play S&P once again with my old Wii.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Jennifer Andrea Gomz Calva chapter 1 . 6/5/2019