Reviews for Crash Landing
Jesuslover123 chapter 20 . 7/1
interesting story so far. I am enjoying it!
zhangxinna chapter 20 . 6/21
phew that was a close call..
lolyncut chapter 18 . 6/8
Did Maeve ever get sent back? I'm getting confused, but there are a lot of people, dead and alive, to keep track of. I hope you update soon.
ahowell1993 chapter 18 . 6/8
Will Maeve be coming back with Spencer? I just wonder how Diana Reid would handle her son coming back because I could imagine her taking a turn to the worse if she still remembers her son.
lolyncut chapter 13 . 6/8
I've NEVER liked Gideon. I always thought he was a pompous a**. Would it be mean to say I hope he gets hit by a bus?
zhangxinna chapter 17 . 6/4
well.. that was unexpected. i didnt think you were going to kill off.. like.. everyone.. lol is the story ending here or are you continuing it?
I wonder if walker or Luke’s friend phil comes back as they were both murder victims
TurtleMcChrist chapter 16 . 6/3
JJ can’t die omg noooo
ahowell1993 chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh boy.
ahowell1993 chapter 15 . 6/3
I hope that Spencer lives and Maeve doesn't die again.
ahowell1993 chapter 14 . 6/1
I don't want murders to come back. I hope your feeling better. I understand about not being able to donate blood because I'm medically not allowed to donate blood because of having a bleeding disorder called Von Willebrand's Disease causing me to lack the clotting factor called the Von Willebrand factor in my blood causing me to rely on replacement factors to help with clotting.
ILR chapter 12 . 5/30
I would also suspect James Venturi; as someone with Special Ops training, he would know how to set up a sophisticated explosive device better than an amateur whose only qualification was being married to a cop. Remember, the explosion happened when the plane was over a remote area, and the device was hidden well enough to be missed by the pilot during his pre-flight inspection of the jet. Ignoring all the weird supernatural stuff, I look at the skill level involved.
zhangxinna chapter 13 . 5/30
is this just a one time occurence? or will all those that will be victims of murder (in the future) also be resurrected a week after their death/funeral?
ahowell1993 chapter 13 . 5/30
Thanks for the shout out, and I wonder if Haley reunited with Hotch and Jack and if Stephan Walker is alive again too?
lolyncut chapter 12 . 5/30
I love Tara's quote as the end. Priceless.